News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

National Lampoons' General Lee

Started by JB400, December 15, 2012, 05:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I'm going to disagree simply for the fact of the turn signal located just above the charger bumper.  I highly doubt that it was a early 70's model, but one in the later 70's early 80's model of car.

billfury

The marker light you see was photo shopped in to cover the 1970 & 71 wrap around bumper. Directly on top of where you see that marker light would be the fender extension. Whoever did this had to photo shop the entire area to make it blend into the charger grill. All the side body lines all match to a 70 – 71 fury.  Also if you look at the front door you will see a vent glass. 71 were the last year for this.72 and up did not have the vent glass. Hey I could be wrong but feel pretty strong about this.

I'm BillFury and I approve this message. :nana: :smilielol:

JB400

I was looking for the original photo with little to no luck, but I did find this cool wagon (my opinion)