News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas DC.com & CC.com from Carlisle

Started by 71ChallengeHer, December 19, 2012, 06:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Merry Christmas , everyone. I talked to Ed B. at Carlisle about what you guys and gals were doing to help me to keep my Challenger. And Carlisle is donating DC.com and CC.com's club tents for Carlisle 2013. As a thank you from them for helping me. I hope all of you and your families have a wonderful holiday . See you all at Carlisle.  :cheers:

1970Moparmann

Jackie, very cool!

Hope to meet you one of these years at Carlisle. :2thumbs:

Merry Christmas to you!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

71ChallengeHer

You are very welcome. I felt truely blessed and wanted to give back to both of the sites.  :cheers:

djcarguy

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TOO A BETTER NEW YEAR ,,,TO ALL THE MOPAR FAMILY HERE ..

Thanks for  this site,great place to see and share info . for me it helps with world stress and pressures.have met afew west coast members and messaged afew more.   thanks again and hope we all have a better new year.

Thanks and hi ,jackie hope your doing better and find times free of pain . take care and good health too one an all.         DAVID J :musik010: :musik010: :grouphug: :grouphug: :vert: :vert: :rock: :rock: :grouphug:

Alaskan_TA

If people knew just half of the things you have done for them behind the scenes, you would be nominated for Sainthood.

Thanks also to Ed & the Carlisle staff.  :cheers:

Gentle hug dear lady, I hope you get some good news soon.

JB400

Well, I probably won't be there, but thanks for the gesture Jackie and have a very Merry Challenger Christmas!!! :2thumbs:

resq302

I am going to try and at least get there for a day since I will be going to the NCPC show the following weekend.  Wife would absolutely kill me if I were to be gone two long weekends in a row!

Gotta give a huge thanks to Ed B and the Carlisle Group for this fantastic gesture!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Yes, A huge thank you to Ed B and Carlisle Events . Ed for not even hesitating when I called him and and asked him if Carlisle could help me with doing something to thank DC.com and CC.com. Merry Christmas to everyone at Carlisle . And Ed if your reading this , give Bill a hug from me.  :rofl:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Old Moparz

Whao, I missed this one.  :shruggy:

That's good news & just one more reason I'd rather go to Carlisle than any of the other Mopar shows.   :cheers:

And now, instead of giving Troy some money towards the tent fee, I can buy him a bunch of those frozen smoothie drinks & watch him get brain freeze.   :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bill440rt

Wow, just noticed this now as well!
Jackie, that is wonderful news!  :cheers:
Ed B is a GREAT guy. One more notch for Carlisle, that's for sure. I won't miss it, looking forward to seeing you again!  :icon_smile_big:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Cooter

Jackie, this is great. Hope to finally get to speak to you this year as last year we were so busy, we didn't even get a break. Oh, and Happy New Year.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Cooter on January 04, 2013, 06:31:52 PM
Jackie, this is great. Hope to finally get to speak to you this year as last year we were so busy, we didn't even get a break. Oh, and Happy New Year.
hope to get to meet you and your wife also.   :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

Can one of the mods pin this. So it doesn't get lost. That way when the tent question comes up, it is at the top. Thanks, Jackie

AKcharger

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: AKcharger on March 11, 2013, 05:28:53 PM
Susan and I have our vacation in!

Awesome, hopefully. I will have some beer samples. Hehehe

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit