News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many of us are gun owners???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Started by skip68, December 18, 2012, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many here are gun owners?

YES-forever
73 (73%)
NO-never
15 (15%)
Not yet but getting one
8 (8%)
Yes but getting rid of it (them)
4 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 10:48:07 PM

moparguy01

at least I know that I'll have plenty of work for the foreseeable future.  :lol:

Brass

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

moparstuart

I have 4 pistol grip shifters and dont plan on stopping with those 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

redmist

Quote from: Drache on December 19, 2012, 12:45:08 AM
Quote from: redmist on December 19, 2012, 12:34:24 AM
second trigger is for the under slung flare launcher.

That is no "flare" launcher  :nana:

So how much are HE Grenades for it then?  Why are all your magazines so short...   :nana:
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

skip68

You can shoot grenades but we draw the line at only 10 rounds per clip.    :rofl: :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on December 19, 2012, 05:23:57 PM
You can shoot grenades but we draw the line at only 10 rounds per clip.    :rofl: :nana:

M203 Grenade Launchers aren't classified as a firearm.

But yeah we are limited to only 5 rounds for semi auto centerfire rifles. Handguns are limited to 10 rounds. Those "shorty" mags are 10 round mags made for the M4 Pistol ;)
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Cooter

Got one. All I need. Nobody can run 1200 Ft. per second that I know of.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Cooter

Quote from: cdr on December 19, 2012, 06:32:40 PM
Quote from: Cooter on December 19, 2012, 06:01:10 PM
Got one. All I need. Nobody can run 1200 Ft. per second that I know of.

A GENERAL LEE CAN   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :yesnod:

Nope, I tried it with a buddy that talked a little too much sh*t abouthis GL once..  :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Dino

Quote from: Dino on December 19, 2012, 02:36:27 PM
Quote from: lisiecki1 on December 19, 2012, 01:49:16 PM
I would like to know who is getting rid of guns, what they have, and what they want for them.

I am, not sure, totally clueless so will get back to you.   :icon_smile_big:

Ok so it's a Kimber ultracarry .45 and it may be for sale.  If anyone has any interest please pm me.  It's been fired at the range on 4 occasions and comes with 3 clips and the carrying case.  If you want pics I'll be happy to get you some.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

twodko

Kimbers are one of the loudest .45's in the world. I've never fired one.....is that true?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Dino

Quote from: twodko on December 20, 2012, 03:49:52 PM
Kimbers are one of the loudest .45's in the world. I've never fired one.....is that true?

I'm probably the wrong guy to ask seeing I've only fired two guns in my life...but yeah it was a heck of a lot louder than the 9 mm!  :eek2:  I recall a few people at the range stopping to look at it, I kinda felt like Robocop.   :icon_smile_big:

I fired the 9 mm first and the little gun was not just louder but really packs a punch.  Kinda like the noisy cricket from MIB.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

lisiecki1

Quote from: Dino on December 20, 2012, 03:56:42 PM
Quote from: twodko on December 20, 2012, 03:49:52 PM

I'm probably the wrong guy to ask seeing I've only fired two guns in my life...but yeah it was a heck of a lot louder than the 9 mm!  :eek2:  I recall a few people at the range stopping to look at it, I kinda felt like Robocop.   :icon_smile_big:

I fired the 9 mm first and the little gun was not just louder but really packs a punch.  Kinda like the noisy cricket from MIB.

The ultracarry's are VERY snappy.  Sweet little pistols though!
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

chargerboy69

Quote from: Dino on December 20, 2012, 09:54:50 AM
Quote from: Dino on December 19, 2012, 02:36:27 PM
Quote from: lisiecki1 on December 19, 2012, 01:49:16 PM
I would like to know who is getting rid of guns, what they have, and what they want for them.

I am, not sure, totally clueless so will get back to you.   :icon_smile_big:

Ok so it's a Kimber ultracarry .45 and it may be for sale.  If anyone has any interest please pm me.  It's been fired at the range on 4 occasions and comes with 3 clips and the carrying case.  If you want pics I'll be happy to get you some.

You have mail.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

NHCharger

I own several guns. Still have my first. My Dad gave me his old long barrel .22 bolt action rifle when I turned 12.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

68blue

Friend took this picture of the Mauser at full recoil. Still works pretty well for being about 100 years old.

skip68

NRA Press conference is in a few minutes.    :popcrn:   Last night at Walmart there was several people getting guns and ammo.  :-\   It's kind of funny that every time these anti gun people start crying all it does is make more people buy more guns and ammo.   :smilielol: :rofl: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Quote from: 68blue on December 21, 2012, 10:26:58 AM

Friend took this picture of the Mauser at full recoil. Still works pretty well for being about 100 years old.

:o   68blue, that's a rare gun.  Do you have some more pictures of it?  Do you have the box for it?      :cheers:

Paul G

Guns are good, people are evil. I have lots of guns, that makes me good.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: my73charger on December 19, 2012, 03:15:11 PM
Quote from: hawkeye on December 19, 2012, 03:09:32 PM
i don't think i am a conspiracy nutjob, but i would never list the guns i own, especially handguns, on a public forum.  you never know how and when it could be used against you.  i will say i have guns and know how to use them.
I kinda second that...

Agreed.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: skip68 on December 21, 2012, 10:50:05 AM
It's kind of funny that every time these anti gun people start crying all it does is make more people buy more guns and ammo.   :smilielol: :rofl: 

Obama finally did something good for the economy. :2thumbs:

Drache

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on December 21, 2012, 06:24:05 PM
Quote from: my73charger on December 19, 2012, 03:15:11 PM
Quote from: hawkeye on December 19, 2012, 03:09:32 PM
i don't think i am a conspiracy nutjob, but i would never list the guns i own, especially handguns, on a public forum.  you never know how and when it could be used against you.  i will say i have guns and know how to use them.
I kinda second that...

Agreed.

Do you cover up license plates in every photo and all your vin numbers at car shows too?  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire