News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many of us are gun owners???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Started by skip68, December 18, 2012, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many here are gun owners?

YES-forever
73 (73%)
NO-never
15 (15%)
Not yet but getting one
8 (8%)
Yes but getting rid of it (them)
4 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 10:48:07 PM

skip68

Wow!   When I started this thread I guessed that 81% would be gun owners.  Well, as of this moment 81.4% are gun owners and people getting guns.  So basically 8 out of 10 people are for guns.   Sounds about right.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BB1

Delete my profile

lloyd3

draftingmonkey

Charger_Fan

I currently have 23, although one is pulling duty as my Mom's pillow gun at night. After her little dog died (4-legged alarm system), she began hearing "creaks & noises" at night. I wasn't sure if a gun would help her sleep, but two years later, it seems to be working just fine.

A couple years ago I got into reloading. That in itself can be quite addicting, I have found.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

polywideblock

had several but Ozzy public are wusses! an gave up their Right to have them!jack boot Johny banned everything that goes bang including fireworks ! talk about a knee jerk reaction ,that was in 97 in response to port arther shooting . wouldn't renew my shooters licence because i didn't have a "legitimate" reason to own one, note hunting is not a resson! . have a bow now

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

68blue

Quote from: skip68 on December 21, 2012, 02:42:19 PM
Quote from: 68blue on December 21, 2012, 10:26:58 AM

Friend took this picture of the Mauser at full recoil. Still works pretty well for being about 100 years old.

:o   68blue, that's a rare gun.  Do you have some more pictures of it?  Do you have the box for it?      :cheers:

Never have seen a box for one, the pistol comes off the stock in the photo and stores inside. There is a leather rig that the stock goes in for a belt. Been collecting those things for a while, like Chargers, they look unique. :2thumbs: They were the first successful semi auto handgun.

djcarguy

Did the 18 inch barrel ,law ever do any good,or make any sence  too any one???

Do ya think it ever stopped any criminal,ever???

You can have stub nose eazy to hide pistols,but cant shortten ,say a rugar 10-22,with 25 round clips???

Any info,just wondering.dj

NorwayCharger

I had a shotgun when i was 15 years old  :icon_smile_big:

I hope that it never will be necessary for the Norwegian police to carry guns, and that i feel so insecure that i need to get myself an arsenal of guns just to protect my family.  :shruggy:
But if i lived in the US, i would probably had some guns for self protection
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

polywideblock

should add that before they were taken i had a FN 49 30/06 and a whetherby Mk5 240 Wm Phil :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

charger490

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Tilar

He should run for congress or president, but the MSM would call him a radical.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bull

Can't disagree. This is one of those times when political correction is not only foolish and nonsensical, it's dangerous. For example, it's one thing to tell people they can't discriminate against black job applicants but it's quite another to tell them they cannot use whatever means they're comfortable with to defend their own lives.

John_Kunkel

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 27, 2012, 10:42:56 AM
Ted Nugent Crazy or Hits the nail on the head? Me, I think He is dead on with it.

I think Nugent (who I consider a dick) misses the main emphasis of the 2A...it's only partly about self-defense and mostly about revolution. Read the writings of the framers, they realized that more revolutions would be necessary in future times and revolutionaries need to be able to come close to matching the firepower of those they rebel against.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Paul G

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

bull

Quote from: John_Kunkel on December 28, 2012, 04:15:47 PM
Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 27, 2012, 10:42:56 AM
Ted Nugent Crazy or Hits the nail on the head? Me, I think He is dead on with it.

Read the writings of the framers, they realized that more revolutions would be necessary in future times and revolutionaries need to be able to come close to matching the firepower of those they rebel against.

I agree but this is generally considered a "wacko" opinion held by conspiracy theorists. However, if the US government keeps pushing gun bans (as they will next month with the Dianne Feinstein/Joe Biden team) it may be the catalyst that initiates the very thing they are trying to prevent.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

twodko

John K is spot on, The 2A is there for the people to defend against the tyranny of the government. No question in my mind.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!