News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

v code black

Started by F8-4life, December 18, 2012, 08:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3431866877.html

Seems reasonable considering its the end all factory black with red strip & 6 pack...been on ebay I beleive and now c list, and still for sale. I guess something must be wrong with it?

69 OUR/TEA

This is an older add on CL,it sold on ebay a week ago,new owner already has 1/4's cut off,and it's on a rotiss now being restored.

hawkeye

what did it sell for?  don't see it on the completed listings.  thanks

69 OUR/TEA

sold before auction ended,$12,600 I heard.

charger_fan_4ever

F8-4life

Niice, figures it got sold. Looks like somebody got a nice project

paironines

The car appeared to be burnt orange under the black. Seller avoided me like the plague when I asked about it.

paironines

trunk

F8-4life

69 OUR/TEA

472 R/T SE

Anybody get a look at the fender tag to see if it was real or a repro?

Ghoste

Why would asking about the orange be a bad thing, what am I missing here?

472 R/T SE

If my super secret read between the lines machine gets this right, it's an original burnt orange car with a reproduction tag??????

paironines

I had spoken to the seller off and on since the summer and basically agreed to the 12,500 if I liked what I saw, but he was unsure if he wanted to sell. Later I finally seen some pics and was interested but had some questions regarding the orange. I asked if he would pull back some weatherstripping or take a pic under the dash and next day it was on CL then ebay. The tag looks legit so maybe the car was clipped early in life or the tags are on a orange car or it could very well be nothing going on at all. Like I said, I just had questions.

472 R/T SE

Strange, I don't see the orange up on the wheel tubs.

paironines

I don't see it either so definately a tough one to call. The wheelhouses really arent any color. I thought I saw orange under where the wiper motor was supposed to be but it could have been rust. The most I'll say is it needed a closer look.