News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hell, about ready to list my Charger!!!!

Started by kikgas01, December 18, 2012, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Back in high school I worked at A & W.  One of my co-workers was a good friend that had a '57.  I gave him $20 & he let me cruise it one night while he worked.  Of course it was out of gas so I went to the gas station.  I walked around that car for 5 minutes trying to find the filler cap.  Finally I called Dave & he explained it to me & I still couldn't figure it out.
Someone more skookum than me seen me struggling & showed me.

My Dad has a '55 210 Sedan.  Much easier to fuel up.

kikgas01

Quote from: Dino on December 19, 2012, 11:33:15 AM
Quote from: kikgas01 on December 19, 2012, 11:32:26 AM
I love the placement of the fuel cap on the 55,6 and 7 Chevys.

Is that the one behind the taillight?
Yeah on the 6 and 7.

kikgas01

472 R/T SE

kikgas01

It was one of my favorite cars. Sold it to buy a house.

JB400

Did I mention I love those tri five Pontiacs? :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

kikgas01

Ghoste

Very nice kikgas.  Let no one accuse you of having narrow automotive tastes.

hawkeye

i always liked gm's dual, rear, angled antennas.  i always hated their built-in windshield ones ( didn't work worth sh**).

Dino

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 19, 2012, 09:08:06 PM
Quote from: Dino on December 19, 2012, 11:33:15 AM
Quote from: kikgas01 on December 19, 2012, 11:32:26 AM
I love the placement of the fuel cap on the 55,6 and 7 Chevys.

Is that the one behind the taillight?
Yeah on the 6 and 7.

Cool!  Love those.

That Pontiac is absolutely gorgeous, wouldn't mind having one of those!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

BB1

Delete my profile

kikgas01

:scratchchin: Wow, and I was told to grow up lol.... pot calling the kettel black. Ghoste, I like anything neat.

Blown70

Wow, BB1 really that necessary?  Man, I have not missed being around here. 

skip68

:popcrn: :scratchchin:   Gold digger?   :shruggy:   Guess I missed something.  I take it you married a older rich woman and people think you're a gold digger?   :shruggy: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kikgas01

I dunno. My wife is a school teacher and we are the same age? Maybe he thinks they are rich? I am a volunteer first responder for Janesville. I try to do my part and give back to my community by helping ill people and saving peoples lives and going out on calls all hrs of the day/night as well as in blizzards like today. Been out since 6am. The DOT pulled the plows off the road and have 80 members from the National Guard here as of now helping folks.... We have had 13 inches of snow and 50 mph winds. I am on call again Tomorrow and will have the AED with me.

skip68

Dress warm.   :cheers:   :patriot:   Thanks for doing above and beyond your part.   :2thumbs:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

DadsCharger00

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 20, 2012, 01:27:48 PM
I dunno. My wife is a school teacher and we are the same age? Maybe he thinks they are rich? I am a volunteer first responder for Janesville. I try to do my part and give back to my community by helping ill people and saving peoples lives and going out on calls all hrs of the day/night as well as in blizzards like today. Been out since 6am. The DOT pulled the plows off the road and have 80 members from the National Guard here as of now helping folks.... We have had 13 inches of snow and 50 mph winds. I am on call again Tomorrow and will have the AED with me.

:2thumbs: Good luck out there and be safe! Snow passed right over us in Colorado and found you guys up there I guess!

kikgas01

Thanks Skip and Dads Charger.It found us alright lol!  I have on my coveralls and my fire gear(Badass warm jacket), Nomex face stocking hat, badass boots and nice and warm. I literally have been out for hours in my truck and am nice and warm. The State Troopers and Sheriff pulled us off the roads for now so am having some lunch with my family and kiddos. Everything around here is closed. Kind of weird. Here is my heavy jacket lol.

BB1

God, nobody can take a joke anymore.

I don't have a problem with anyone on here especially kikgas01.
I'm the one that made the decision; I'm way to busy with home renovation and building up savings to need a Charger of any stripe. I got a new garage in the works too.

Really I'm waiting till I see the 2014 Cuda production model. If I don't like it, I'll take a used srt8 Challenger.

Ok and I'll say sorry kikgas01 that we couldn't make it happen.  ;D
Delete my profile

skip68

BB1

Your a weird little man.  :smilielol:

SKIP I did buy a 2010 Chally but gave it back. $28900. 6-speed, leather, navigation, sunroof, super trk pac

It had every option avalable, really nice car but I wanted more power. Only had 9k miles on it.

Dam testosterone.  :yesnod:
Delete my profile

kikgas01

Thinking I need another 30`s street rod or 50`s car. Chop top 50 Merc or a coupe or something.

JB400

They make bolt on goodies for that challenger that doesn't void the warranty.

skip68