News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hell, about ready to list my Charger!!!!

Started by kikgas01, December 18, 2012, 07:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Kikgas01 Could not come up with a price out of his ______ if he wanted to.

Call me whatever you want, I have more adult in me that tells me to let it go and leave my car with you.

I know the car, I build it case closed.

Sorry people that's all, no reunion.

I will only buy R/T with 4-speeds, real ones.
Delete my profile

kikgas01

Sure I can. I just would have felt guilty by saying 15 grand.(don`t want to be a "gold digger") That is why I said AND you said to get one and trade. It is ok. Sounds like someone else wants it anyway. The best of luck with your hunt. Hope no gold diggers try to take advantage of you....

kikgas01

Quote from: Homerr on December 18, 2012, 07:05:34 PM
Seller ended this auction.
Someone bought it for 11,500. Ended auction early. No ebay fees.

1974dodgecharger

I saw this one..hahahahaha....im surprised he didnt say, 'THESE ARE DODGE CHARGERS THEY GO UP IN VALUE DAILY'

BB1

Delete my profile

kikgas01

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 18, 2012, 06:46:45 PM
I will post a pic of the 57 bel air i found for a buddy. 4-speed and all 5k. Nice blue, white top

I would like see pics. Wish I could have found a 57 for that price. Mines just a driver 210 model and it was twice that. 4 spd 350.  :popcrn:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 18, 2012, 09:28:02 PM
Ok. Will do, thanks

Is this BB car?  dude seems a little sensitive right now over this auction  ::) You got 11k  man you should be happy you did  :2thumbs:

kikgas01

1974, that wasn`t my auction and you have no clue what we are talking about..... I got a email from the person WHO ownes the car and that was the info I listed. They sold it outside of ebay. Please reread both pages to catch yourself up....

kikgas01

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 18, 2012, 11:01:03 PM
Quote from: kikgas01 on December 18, 2012, 06:46:45 PM
I will post a pic of the 57 bel air i found for a buddy. 4-speed and all 5k. Nice blue, white top

I would like see pics. Wish I could have found a 57 for that price. Mines just a driver 210 model and it was twice that. 4 spd 350.  :popcrn:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 19, 2012, 03:04:26 AM
1974, that wasn`t my auction and you have no clue what we are talking about..... I got a email from the person WHO ownes the car and that was the info I listed. They sold it outside of ebay. Please reread both pages to catch yourself up....

no way dude...I read it already whatever you have goign with BB and him is between you guys Ill stay out of it.  :2thumbs:

Cooter

Light shines on a dog's ass every now and then, but I certainly wouldn't call this the "Norm". No way in hell if that '57 is a solid as it appears, would sell for under $15K here. Someone musta had cancer or something and the hospital was coming to get their home. $5K wouldn't cover the f*ckin' paint job alone.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

bakerhillpins

:sorry:    :icon_smile_blackeye:

Sorry guys, didn't mean to start a pissing contest.  Wasn't my intention. Didn't realize things were bad.  :slap:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

kikgas01

The 57 has 2 inch dropped spindals on it now, power disc brakes and the old 283 got pulled and has a nice 355 in it now. It is a great driver. My friend had it for 20 years sitting in his garage. I knew about this car forever, it just wasn`t my cup of tea... I will take some more pics of it. He has done a bunch to it now, but still has around 10 grand in it.

Dino

I'm not the biggest fan of the Tri Chevy but for that price I'll take two!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

I like the 55 or the plain looking 210 model but the 57 Bel Air leaves me a little blah.  It is a great price though.

kikgas01

I love the placement of the fuel cap on the 55,6 and 7 Chevys.

Dino

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 19, 2012, 11:32:26 AM

Is that the one behind the taillight?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

JB400

If I was to pick one, (but will probably never get one), I'd pick the 56 chevy.  But, out of the GM lineup sticking with the same vintage, I'd pick the Pontiac.  I love the chrome strips that run the length of the hood and tail.  Too bad so many became parts cars for the chevys :icon_smile_dissapprove:

PocketThunder

Two different places...   :whistling:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

So, Ed  I guess you and I are not headed to Iowa anytime soon   :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

kikgas01

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 19, 2012, 12:52:28 PM

Two different places...   :whistling:
Ok, google is my friend. I knew these wasn`t my cup of tea for a reason lol :D