News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me value this car please

Started by RCKSTR, December 15, 2012, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCKSTR

Quote from: F8-4life on December 16, 2012, 07:17:58 PM
@ Over 15k your a smuck, under 12k your a winner... anything inbetween and your in reasonable market value imo.

Salesman said he just sold it, $24,000. I'm calling bullsh** and its still there in the spring. Either way I've moved on looking for another one!

Ghoste

Personally I agree with you.  Even if he is telling the truth though, you still made the right decision. :Twocents:

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Ghoste on December 18, 2012, 08:04:54 AM
Personally I agree with you.  Even if he is telling the truth though, you still made the right decision. :Twocents:

I agree.  Keep your eyes open and buy what fits your needs/wants that is in your budget.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: RCKSTR on December 18, 2012, 07:44:06 AM
Quote from: F8-4life on December 16, 2012, 07:17:58 PM
@ Over 15k your a smuck, under 12k your a winner... anything inbetween and your in reasonable market value imo.

Salesman said he just sold it, $24,000. I'm calling bullsh** and its still there in the spring. Either way I've moved on looking for another one!

so after one year some shmuck comes out of the woodwork to buy his car hahaahahhahah......all sellers are like this that cant sell their car.  All of a sudden you give him a price and then he saids NO then you tell him why and then he saids, 'SOLD TO SOMEONE FOR A HIGH PRICE' hahahahahhaha  :rofl: