News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger projeck maybe daytona clone one day

Started by chargerman69, December 16, 2012, 08:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

Here's the 69 charger told u guy's about, new seats and headliner, 3-4 sets of taillights, 3 tunklids, hood, right fender, 2 grills, 2 gas caps, tons of order parts new and used, spair driver door,factory 318 but has 440 with 727 trans now, needs windshied and left fender

chargerman69

yup,but really garage find in the middel of the city

chargerman69

chargerman69

pic

chargerman69

pics

chargerman69

pics

chargerman69

pics

chargerman69

pics

chargerman69

pics

chargerman69

pics

chargerman69

pics

Lennard

So what makes this Charger a Daytona clone?

chargerman69

Lennard

Quote from: chargerman69 on December 16, 2012, 09:51:36 PM
my plan is make into a daytona
Now that you changed the topic title I understand what you mean. ;)

chargerman69

yup, it was post be charger/daytona projeck but i did't notic

1974dodgecharger

if you put 100k into this will triple in value and you can sell it on barret jackson.... :popcrn:

chargerman69

ha ya if i had 100k to spend i wood buy a real daytona projeck off a guy i know and summary this is the garage it's bin sitting in for last 22 years by the guy that owns it, it wont be in my garage till next weeked, i will take a pic when i get it home with three doors open showung are cars

Ghoste

Wow, sure a lot of stuff piled over around and beneath that car.

bill440rt

Judging by those photos there is no way the bodywork is "all done".
:Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

chargerman69

wall main bodywork was done just littie things left to do and there's a rare release on the charger's

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: chargerman69 on December 17, 2012, 10:33:47 AM
wall main bodywork was done just littie things left to do and there's a rare release on the charger's

yep, just abowt redy for painte.   ;)

Dino

Quote from: chargerman69 on December 16, 2012, 08:41:34 PM
bodywork all done

Sorry to burst your bubble, but bodywork has not been started yet.  You better remove that primer and anything else non metal you find on there.  I hate to see what kind of repairs were done to it.  I'd be more optimistic but I'd be lying.

You're looking at a full resto, top to bottom and you will not be able to skip a single screw.  Hope it's cheap.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Indygenerallee

QuoteSorry to burst your bubble, but bodywork has not been started yet.  You better remove that primer and anything else non metal you find on there.  I hate to see what kind of repairs were done to it.  I'd be more optimistic but I'd be lying.
X2
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

chargerman69

parts

chargerman69

parts

chargerman69

parts

RCKSTR

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 17, 2012, 11:08:58 AM
Quote from: chargerman69 on December 17, 2012, 10:33:47 AM

yep, just abowt redy for painte.   ;)

If you've got rust coming through primer, you are miles away from paint. Sorry to say you're going to find a lot of surprises under "hide everything primer"

cdr

looks like a serious project,but you can do it,i have seen a lot worse shape cars saved  :2thumbs:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

RCKSTR

68RT440

1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

chargerman69

ya i found the back seat odd but front ones were nice i think if i remanber right, guy's think could be wrong anything big and now the big Q what wood u guy's pay for this charger

JB400

Between $1000 and $2500 depending on how the body looks in person.

Ghoste

Doesn't matter what we would pay at this point, you bought it and you should be happy.  Do I see some 68 style headlight bezels in one of those boxes, is there a mix of parts in there?

chargerman69

ya that low seen ones sell for alot more and body is good, there's more parts then shown in the pic's and i have not bought it yet, ya think was coulpe order parts he had