News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I went to the dark side

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, December 15, 2012, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsakal

I think PHR had a feature on a '73 Buick a year or two ago. I believe the car was silver, it was real sharp.
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 31, 2012, 07:42:19 PM
dont go getting too many toys now, or we will get jealous.  i had an old monte carlo with that long slope line from the front. white with a red interior.

The Mustang wont be around long. Just got a good deal on it. Going to clean it up and sell it to fund the Buick.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

greenpigs

Hope you don't have more than $4500 in that Mustang as they don't have near the following of the 64-70.

Is it a 302?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

JB400

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: greenpigs on December 31, 2012, 10:39:06 PM
Hope you don't have more than $4500 in that Mustang as they don't have near the following of the 64-70.

Is it a 302?

I have way less than that into it. I figured It was worth between $4500 and $5000  :2thumbs:

It has 351.
"That's us in 10 years".

JB400

68coronetGLwannabe

"That's us in 10 years".

Nacho-RT74

I think definitelly you like that shade of red LOL

not my cup of tea on any of those ( Mustang and Buick )

I think Only Chevies from those years I like would be a 74 Laguna ( only stop lights I like from that Chevelle generation ), 78 OR 79 Nova Rallye ( even better if a 3 doors hatchback ) and a 82s and lates ( 4 headlights and vertical tail lights ) Montecarlos

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

greenpigs

I guess a Cleveland?

Well it's good you got it on the cheap like you said...good luck.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

ACUDANUT

I actually prefer the 71-74 Mustang fastbacks over all years made.  Nice Car. :cheers:

The70RT

Good luck on the Buick. I got a 72 Buick GS 445 that I traded a restored 68 Ford Truck for. I did a little work on the GS and sold it to a kid that totaled it a month later. I was out at a junk yard and seen my old truck that was smashed on both ends a couple months later. I sure miss the Buick.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: greenpigs on January 03, 2013, 01:04:41 AM
I guess a Cleveland?

Well it's good you got it on the cheap like you said...good luck.

Mustang is gone. Now more money for the Buick.  :2thumbs:
"That's us in 10 years".

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

greenpigs

I have had the same shirt on longer than he kept that Mustang!
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 03, 2013, 05:24:22 PM
I actually prefer the 71-74 Mustang fastbacks over all years made.  Nice Car. :cheers:

I guess you really say 71/73... as far I know 74 is the first Mustang II made
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: greenpigs on January 03, 2013, 09:21:30 PM
I have had the same shirt on longer than he kept that Mustang!

Eeew.  :rofl:

The guy that bought it kept telling me, "I not even a Mustang guy". It was a really clean car and that's what convinced him to take it. His plans are to Make a Mach 1 clone. He tried to talk me out of the Charger, but I'm not gonna let the General go. He then offered me money to find him a Descent driver 69 Charger.  :2thumbs:
"That's us in 10 years".

greenpigs

Sounds like a cool guy, at least Ford people have some class.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Monziac

I know a lot if Buick people that are also into Mopars, including myself. I have 2 Buicks and a Charger. I love your car, and it is a rare one! Keep it all Buick. Find a 455 BBB and stuff it in there. V8buick.com can help you with it.

mauve66

like those also, cutlass supreme was along that time trend, friend of mine had swivel front seats in his, i thought it was the coolest thing back then :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

luvcharger

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 15, 2012, 06:15:56 PM
Had a 74 GS when I was in High school. Been looking for a project GS for a while and came across this 75. She sat for many years and the guy i bought it from got it from the original owner and got it running and driving. He been using it as a daily drive and it runs and drives good, but the AZ sun has taken its toll on the paint and interior. Too bad it didnt have a 455 in it but 74 was the last yr of that in the GS. Going to take a lot of work to bring it back to its former glory and it should be fun doing it.

I am jealous :D 

Can I ask how much you got this for from that guy?

bamadukefan02

All a car like that needs is some mag wheels and Wild Cherry coming out of the speakers and you are ready to cruise  :2thumbs: