News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger Nothen better in my book!!!

Started by bookedbydano, December 15, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bookedbydano

That grill is a work of art!!

Ghoste

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

VegasCharger

bull

JB400

Don't you 68 guys realize, the 68 has way too many missing pieces.  It wasn't until 69 that the car was complete :nana:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 16, 2012, 12:28:44 AM
Don't you 68 guys realize, the 68 has way too many missing pieces.  It wasn't until 69 that the car was complete :nana:

:stirthepot: :stirthepot:    :slap:  :lol:

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

kab69440

Quote from: bookedbydano on December 15, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

Well,  Faberge' eggs are works of art too. They are also twice as durable as a second gen Charger grille. It really is a shame that no one thought the support structure through in the design stage.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

billfury

Quote from: kab69440 on December 16, 2012, 02:08:11 AM

Well,  Faberge' eggs are works of art too. They are also twice as durable as a second gen Charger grille. It really is a shame that no one thought the support structure through in the design stage.

That's why you can't go wrong with the 3rd generation grill. It's both durable and a work of art. :nana:

I'm getting kick off the forum NOW, ant I?

Back N Black

Quote from: billfury on December 16, 2012, 05:26:53 AM
Quote from: kab69440 on December 16, 2012, 02:08:11 AM

Well,  Faberge' eggs are works of art too. They are also twice as durable as a second gen Charger grille. It really is a shame that no one thought the support structure through in the design stage.

That's why you can't go wrong with the 3rd generation grill. It's both durable and a work of art. :nana:

I'm getting kick off the forum NOW, ant I?

What's a 3rd generation? is that from star trek???  :nana:

FC7 V code

It's not just the grille.......Every 2nd generation Charger is a work of art! :cheers: :cheers:
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

Ghoste

If you want durable you have to go back to the 1st gens.  Those metal monsters put a lot of weight at the wrong tip of the car. :lol:

kab69440

I'd take the weight penalty for one that doesn't grow cracks just sitting in the garage.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

F8-4life

I;ve always thought the world was too evil to get gifted with the 2nd gen charger. It seems just to perfect for such a imperfect world. Think about it, there was a window of maybe 3 years for that car to take place in regards to the automotive timeline... and it did!! Think about the chances of that actually occuring, then factor in that this is reality and it is so very crual and unfair at best. Also consider a car was basicall a tool to drive our sorry selfs around. The charger could have easily been something else much more horrid. Just some food for thought...

charger_fan_4ever

Could have been way worse. Imagine if in 68 they continued with the 1st gen style and just tweaked the grill :(

Mytur Binsdirti

2fast4u

i'm a 69 fan, all the way.  but a 68 grille looks awesome!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

2fast4u

2fast4u

2fast4u

1974dodgecharger

they will NEVER make cars like this AGAIN!!!!

Fred