News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best Source for Interior/Exterior Details Parts

Started by charlie45, December 13, 2012, 07:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie45

Hi,

can you guys tell what the best source/place is to buy interior and exterior parts. For example:

- Emblem-Nameplate "Charger"
- Grill Trim, 1968 Charger
- Mirror Outside Chrome driver side 66-70 A,B,C Body
- Door Seal, 68-70 B-body
- Turn Signal Assemblies Hood 68-69 Charger
- Arm Rest Base, front, 66-70 Charger front
- etc., etc, etc....

Thx.

jaak

I like using Classic Industries for all reproduction stuff like that. Really reasonable shipping rates, and prices are usually a couple bucks cheaper than other vendors.

Jason

FJ5WING

for the door seals I would stay away from Steele and SoftSeal. Go with the Metro SuperSoft seals.

for the outside trim items parts I would go with BE&A parts.

Really no opinion on the other stuff...whoever has the good price and shipping deals.
wingless now, but still around.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

charlie45

Okay, thanks guys. BE&A Parts seems to be a pretty solid vendor based on their website, etc. I'll check out Classic Industries as well... Thx

Mopar Nut

Quote from: charlie45 on December 16, 2012, 06:11:20 PM
Okay, thanks guys. BE&A Parts seems to be a pretty solid vendor based on their website, etc.

Mike is a good guy to deal with at BE&A.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Hard Charger

this time around i am not buying much off ebay as before.