News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whitegauges

Started by khodne, January 04, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khodne

I purchased the WhiteGauges dash kit, gauge reface, and odometer kit.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  Their customer service was excellent and the package was at my door in two days.

khodne

Gauges.

khodne

Speedo and odometer.

khodne

Tach.

69rtse4spd

The70RT

Great  :2thumbs: Did you reface or were they the whole panel?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

khodne

The Whitegauges film attached directly to the woodgrain.  It's glossier than the replacement pieces but the cost was a fraction of the price.

Ghoste

It looks great on the computer monitor from this far away.  I think I could live with a little glossy especially if its only as much as shows in the photos.  Nice work.

The70RT

I noticed the wood grain on the two original panels I have are of identical pattern. I guess all the repro's can't duplicate the original pattern? I noticed that swirl like pattern below the small gauges on yours. I don't have enough old panels laying around to know if there was more than one pattern or not. I'm not concerned with that and wont really matter on my resto. I just found out the set that I got from YO is also darker and I got the wrong set. The light switches are one big hole and mine have have the separation like yours. The package says for a 70, but I guess there are two different ones then. Notice the distance between the holes, it doesn't cover any of the recessed areas or come close to the edges. I got this crap a couple years ago :brickwall:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us