News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

72 PLYMOUTH VALIANT SCAMP

Started by DadsCharger00, December 12, 2012, 11:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

I already like the poster because he called it faded paint and not 'patina' like some prep-school douchebag.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

bull

You'd think he would have walked around to the other side of the car to shoot the photo rather than post one of the the setting sun blazing in the background. ::)

twodko

Many people can't can't understand the concept of back lighting. Be that as it may, I'd def check the car out. I wouldn't pay what he's asking though. :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

I think it might be worth it, if it checks out.  Besides, it's  an a body with a 318.  It'd get decent gas mileage and still have some umph to it.

DadsCharger00

Called the guy. Sounds ok. Pry try to check it out this weekend. Might be a nice car to have sitting next to gr8ce :2thumbs:

F8-4life

I wouldnt throw more then 3k at it, and thats only if I was under its spell.

nvrbdn

i like it. nice stance. be fun to drive. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

odcics2

Quote from: bull on December 13, 2012, 04:08:40 AM
You'd think he would have walked around to the other side of the car to shoot the photo rather than post one of the the setting sun blazing in the background. ::)

Well, if you're hiding something.....    :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DadsCharger00

Some pics he sent me today

rt green

third string oil changer

DadsCharger00

Owner and I just talked.  He has this scamp...a 440 Cuda 6 pack...71 dart (also for sale) and a 72 charger.  Just found out he has the fender tag an build sheet for the scamp. Sounds like a really cool guy and a nice car  all original. No rust ever  air conditioning...everything works....we are finally going to try to meet up over vacation....

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House