News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SO THE COOL CHIC I WORK WITH SENT ME THIS TODAY..

Started by GOTWING, December 12, 2012, 02:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: HeavyFuel on December 26, 2012, 03:25:30 PM
Along the current mindset of this topic.....

Attractive gal (with a big rack) in my building comes into my office and begins to chat, and she's got a handful of peanut M&Ms.  She loses a green one on the way up to her mouth and in goes down her shirt.  I mean.....it rides her ample cleavage right to the promised land. :2thumbs:

She maneuvers a little, lifts up the bottom of her shirt and lets the M&M drop out, and she puts it on the table.  We finish chatting and she goes, leaving it on the table.   :yesnod:

What would you guys have done with the M&M?   :scratchchin:

When I was growing up it was said that the green ones represented sex.   If a girl gave you a green M&M it meant you could probably get to first base at the very least.   This girl gave you a green M&M that went through her boobs first.    

Make us proud.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

HeavyFuel

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 26, 2012, 05:04:22 PM

Attractive gal (with a big rack) in my building comes into my office and begins to chat, and she's got a handful of peanut M&Ms.  She loses a green one on the way up to her mouth and in goes down her shirt.  I mean.....it rides her ample cleavage right to the promised land. :2thumbs:

She maneuvers a little, lifts up the bottom of her shirt and lets the M&M drop out, and she puts it on the table.  We finish chatting and she goes, leaving it on the table.   :yesnod:

When I was growing up it was said that the green ones represented sex.   If a girl gave you a green M&M it meant you could probably get to first base at the very least.   This girl gave you a green M&M that went through her boobs first.    

Make us proud.

Only two things stopped me....fear and no guts.   :lol:

But really, she dropped it by accident, and didn't GIVE it to me, she just left it laying there.  I'm the one that gazed upon the M&M like it was a giant emerald.

I know...it's pathetic.   :rotz:

OP....sorry for the hijack...

Dino

Quote from: HeavyFuel on December 26, 2012, 07:32:06 PM
Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 26, 2012, 05:04:22 PM

Make us proud.

Only two things stopped me....fear and no guts.   :lol:

But really, she dropped it by accident, and didn't GIVE it to me, she just left it laying there.  I'm the one that gazed upon the M&M like it was a giant emerald.

I know...it's pathetic.   :rotz:

OP....sorry for the hijack...

:smilielol:  You crack me up.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cooter

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Trash would be my first reaction, just to let the chick know I'm not one of those hapless, drooling, neanderthals that would eat that thing after she laid it there hoping for that very reaction....

Plus, if it looked Really good, you know she has shared it with everybody else too. Would be like licking a door knob to a public restroom IMO. But!, If your into that sorta thing.....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

HeavyFuel

Quote from: Cooter on December 27, 2012, 07:51:40 AM
Yeah, that's pretty bad. Trash would be my first reaction, just to let the chick know I'm not one of those hapless, drooling, neanderthals that would eat that thing after she laid it there hoping for that very reaction....

Plus, if it looked Really good, you know she has shared it with everybody else too. Would be like licking a door knob to a public restroom IMO. But!, If your into that sorta thing.....

I didn't have to do anything with the M&M to look like a drooling neanderthal.......I was pretty much a basket case after I watched the candy squeeze along it's journey, which incidentally started from a dish in the next room.   :P

Last post on the subject......I've already killed what little cred I may have been building on this site. :'(

Dino

Quote from: HeavyFuel on December 27, 2012, 09:56:33 AM

Last post on the subject......I've already killed what little cred I may have been building on this site. :'(

Not to worry!  Your cred was insignificant enough that this thread actually upped it a little.   :lol:

Sorry, had to, you left the door wide open.   :nana:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

You guys are paying attention to the wrong piece of candy.  Who cares about the M&M, it's the path the M&M  followed down the other piece of candy that you should be following.  Besides, if she likes M&M's and she was that good looking, I'd stock up.  Nothing wrong with enjoying a piece of eye candy as long as that's as far as it goes. :2thumbs:

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 27, 2012, 10:32:03 AM
You guys are paying attention to the wrong piece of candy.  Who cares about the M&M, it's the path the M&M  followed down the other piece of candy that you should be following.  Besides, if she likes M&M's and she was that good looking, I'd stock up.  Nothing wrong with enjoying a piece of eye candy as long as that's as far as it goes. :2thumbs:

Yeah I think a bowl of green ones on your desk might have her stopping in to chat more often. 
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

odcics2

Quote from: Dino on December 27, 2012, 10:04:29 AM
Quote from: HeavyFuel on December 27, 2012, 09:56:33 AM

Not to worry!  Your cred was insignificant enough that this thread actually upped it a little.   :lol:

Sorry, had to, you left the door wide open.   :nana:

Careful!!  He'll get delusions of adequacy.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?