News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bad bird

Started by polywideblock, December 26, 2012, 06:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

an elderly lady has just lost her husband and goes to the animal shelter to look for some company. when she gets there she spots a cocky(parrot) and asks about it "oh you don;t want that bird "says the assistant "it was owned by an old biker and it swears like a trouper"! "that's OK" says lady "my husband was a trucker and theres nothing i haven't heard"!"very well if your sure"  says assistant.puts cocky in a cage and she takes him home. puts cage on the counter and says "hello cocky" to witch cocky says get F'ed! "OH" says old lady" is that any way to talk to your new owner" ,i know she thinks  i'll give him something to eat! gets a biscuit and says "poly want a cracker" to witch poly says" stick that cracker up your ass!" "OH" says old lady as she snatches up the parrot and throws him in the freezer! she stands there for about a minute during which there is one really loud scream  comes from the freezer ! after a minute she gets the shivering bird out and puts him back on his perch,"would poly like a cracker now" says lady? "yes please very much thank you lovely lady" says parrot ,"one thing while I've got your attention WHAT THE F DID THE CHICKEN DO!!!!!" 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE