News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

Do you suppose he might have dimples?

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

Could we borrow Fred's mirror to check?

Mopar Nut

I'll borrow a broken piece, do you want one?

burnout.dawg

Do you think, perhaps, we could buy Fred a new mirror?

Mopar Nut

I'll pitch in, does he still want a makeup mirror?

burnout.dawg

Did he mention before he was interested in a makeup mirror?

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Mopar Nut

Maybe there isn't a Mrs Fred and that's him, could that be true?

Fred

I don't know, is there a way I can tell?

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

should we bribe him with a cracker first?

Mopar Nut

I think a shot of Dimple would work, do you think so?

Fred

Mopar Nut

I can handle one, how many do you want?

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

would that be overkill?

got to go, I've got a visitor.  :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

I got it from the airlines, is that too much?

Me too, see ya!

Fred

if I go you halves can we find out together?

polywideblock

what sort of contraband are we getting from the airlines ? ;D

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE