News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Fred

no but she did, didn't she?

Nightie night. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Could I be confusing it with common sense?

Fred

or are you just confused?

Women can leave you feeling that way, you know.

JB400

Fred

women in general?

you must be just about ready to get up. save a lot of time if you don't go to bed.

JB400

What about general women?

Haven't been to bed since 6 am yesterday.  I'll catch a nap later on in the afternoon when work slows down.  I've got a mess at work I need to clean up because my co worker left at 3pm.  I work from bedtime to bedtime.

Fred

I'd give them a miss, do you want to know why?

what kind of a mess?  bedtime to bedtime..........that's 24 hours isn't it?

JB400

Why?

From the time I wake up to the time I go to bed, whenever that may be.  It's a lot of running around mostly.  I could quit at 5 like everyone else, but I like making an extra stop late at night to do a last minute clean up.

Fred

JB400

Is that where you got your screen name on the "other" forum?

Fred

You got it in one.  Jacko (Mark Jackson) was an Aussie football player. Made a big name for himself. He also stared in the US TV series "The Highwayman"

Mopar Nut

I love the show "The Highwayman", does anyone else?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Never seen it.  Do you recommend it?

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

I don't mind watching them.  Is it better than what's on tv now a days?

Mopar Nut

yes it is, what kind of shows do you watch now?

JB400

Would it surprise you that I'd rather watch classic cartoons since there is no car based shows, and everything else is either saturated in can laughter or is reality tv?

Mopar Nut

I like to watch old cartoons and old shows too. Do you have cable or satellite TV?

JB400

Mopar Nut

I like satellite TV, It's cheaper for me and I get all the channels, except for HBO, Cinemax, Movie Channel, etc. How's your cable?

JB400

Isn't cable alright when it works?

They're doing quite a bit of line upgrades, which coincidently, has hendered service every so often.

I read on Yahoo, that you're getting paid days off now. :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

I had cable in my apartment, everytime it rain, it went out. Do you have that problem?

I heard the same thing on CNN.    :woohoo:

JB400

Not really.  Does your satellite go out when it's cloudy and stormy outside?

Mopar Nut

If we have a heavy snowstorm, our satellite acts up. Is the rain/snow and wind really bad there?