News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

I have boots for scooting, does someone have some music?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

Fred

I've scooted to that before, have you?

a bit of the old Brooks & Dunn there.

Mopar Nut

I couldn't stay on my feet that long, were you any good?

Fred

I didn't trip over my pointed toes like some  :icon_smile_big: how good is that?

Mopar Nut

You did better than me, I wasn't even drinking, did you?

Fred

are you kidding, it takes all my concentration to get through the steps and the songs are long, do you think drinking might help?

no sooner learnt one dance and they were already teaching us a new one leaving the old one forgotten. how the mrs. remembered them all is beyond me.

JB400

I scooted in school.  Also had scooter races in the gym. (The kind you sit on.  They're probably just furniture dollies.):smilielol:  Anybody else done it?

Mopar Nut

We didn't have wheels when I was in school.   :lol:
We slid under the girls benches, did anyone try that?

Fred

wouldn't it have been more fun to slide up their skirts?

Mopar Nut

I did lift up girls skirts, does that count?

JB400

Mopar Nut

The teachers like it the most, was I the only one that did that?

Fred

Mopar Nut

I did show up in class if that was the case, who else played hookie?

JB400

Does it count if I had permission to?

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

No, the hall did not pass me. Should I let it?

Fred

I prefer to be out in front, don't you?

JB400

Aren't some things good to be behind of?

polywideblock

hot babes would be a good example ,yes ?

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE