News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Fred

first hand, do you mean or from a distance?

JB400

Which way would give a better experience?

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

to see people get hurt do you mean or are you leading up to a "70"?   :D

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

Do I have to educate everyone on this thread?

it's a 69er with one watching!

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

So you don't mind changing my 69 to a 70?

Fred

or should we go all out and make it a 75?

I can think of a few more members that won't want to miss out.

Mopar Nut

Are talking about having a gangbanger?

More the merrier.

Fred

is that what you get after too many drinks?

Mopar Nut

I don't remember, is that what happens?