News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

If Fred is lost and the mirror is lost, could we assume Fred has the mirror and they're both lost?

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

burnout.dawg

If the mirror is broken...is Fred broken too?

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

JB400

burnout.dawg

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

JB400

Is he having crumpets with his tea?

He is having a snack

Mopar Nut

JB400

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

JB400

burnout.dawg

Fred

:smilielol:    :smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

You guys make it all worth while. Thankyou.

Carry on.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

I do like vegemite to use as axel grease. How about you?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

burnout.dawg

I'm not sure we have it here in the states...any ideas where I might look for it?