News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

It's not his mouth that worries me, isn't it his mind that's a know it all?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

I thought he was being good...is he at it again?

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

Is being good as good as being nice?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

Is it possible to be good but not nice or nice but not good?

Fred

are you bad but not mad or just mad but not bad?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

I was told I'm bad to the bone, are you mad because I'm bad?

polywideblock

if your bone is bad does that mean it will fall off ? :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

burnout.dawg

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Wouldn't you agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

It's been quiet. Where is everyone?

JB400

Do you consider her pretty?

I've been wondering the same thing? :scratchchin:  Where's our fearless leader, Fred? :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Mopar Nut

To make up my mind, can I see more of her?

I was thinking the same thing too, where is everyone.

JB400

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Wouldn't that leave none for the rest of us?

Even Poly has been quiet.

JB400

Are you suggesting that he share some?

Wait till about 2 am here in the US.  I say the weather is nice there and they're playing with cars.  It is their spring.

Mopar Nut

JB400

Who likes leftovers? :eek2:  I guess leftover pizza is alright :drool5:

Mopar Nut

What kind of toppings to you prefer?

burnout.dawg

Just had another peek at them...don't you think they're kinda skinny?

It's been a long day for me...heading to bed. Say hello to the Aussies for me.