News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

comp cams 268

Started by polywideblock, December 08, 2012, 05:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

hi just recieved my cars doc's included was a compcams cam card for a 268 ah-10 cam ,anyone used this cam ?driving caracteristics? thanks phil

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

firefighter3931

Nice cam for a stock/mild engine build ; slight lope at idle, strong bottom end to midrange power and lots of vacuum for power brakes if needed.   :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Scaregrabber

I have one in the otherwise stock 383 in my 70 pickup. It works well in that application. Slight lope, good power all the way up, works great with the stock convertor.

Sheldon

Sixt8Chrgr

I have that cam in my 68, 440 with 452 heads. Performer RPM intake Chrysler HEI ignition, Holley 650 double pumper blue printed, 3.23 gears, auto, stock converter, AC, ps,PB, rear defogger, and the car ran 13.8 at 102 mph, In the qtr mile at Z Max dragway in Charlotte NC with me driving and I had no idea what I was doing! I like the cam works well for me. :icon_smile_big: My car is an original H code car.