News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Quote from: Fred on March 26, 2013, 09:27:41 PM
It's hot, hot, hot. The northerlies are blowing, the sky is blue and the sun is glaring down on us. It couldn't be anymore like summer if it tried. We have total fire bans in place.
Still waiting for that change with rain.
Still waiting for Autumn to arrive.
Would you just chill out already :smilielol:  Spring is finally here and the temps reflect it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:  Time to start the yard work :2thumbs:

polywideblock

its been 35*c for the last three days   , sposed to be getting cool not getting hot ,the plants have started flowering AGAIN just like its spring twice in one year :eek2:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on March 27, 2013, 12:52:10 AM
its been 35*c for the last three days   , sposed to be getting cool not getting hot ,the plants have started flowering AGAIN just like its spring twice in one year :eek2:

I know, all our spring flowering bulbs are up as well. I don't know how that's going to affect spring flowering especially as how they're going to hang around all autumn (when they should be under the ground) and winter (when they should only just start poking through).

Lost our power for several hours today due to the gusty winds. It's almost 6pm and still bloody hot!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 27, 2013, 12:36:17 AM
Quote from: Fred on March 26, 2013, 09:27:41 PM
It's hot, hot, hot. The northerlies are blowing, the sky is blue and the sun is glaring down on us. It couldn't be anymore like summer if it tried. We have total fire bans in place.
Still waiting for that change with rain.
Still waiting for Autumn to arrive.
Would you just chill out already

I wish!  :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

well, they just showed the weather through next monday. still in the 30's and rain. where the heck is spring???  we are supposed to be 60's. where is that dumb dumb gore and his global warming? :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

The rain has come! Wet day today and only 22 Celsius.  The garden is smiling again and we're breathing a sigh of relief!  Now maybe we can enjoy Autumn.

The sun is shining through as I write.

b5blue

The Tampa Bay area is all over the thermometer, low 30's through high 70's in just a few days. Rain then dry up and down to thick fog then clear.  :scratchchin:
It's making body work a real pain in the tail!

Bob T

23'C again today, went waterskiing & had a few blats down the river in a mates very cool 1963 Correct Craft.
Powered by a Chrysler 318 too  :coolgleamA:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

b5blue

Paul G

Overnight lows in the 50's, daytime highs in the mid 80's, °F. I wish some of you guys and gals would move to Phoenix so I can have more Mopar buds in town.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 27, 2013, 10:03:38 PM
well, they just showed the weather through next monday. still in the 30's and rain. where the heck is spring???  we are supposed to be 60's. where is that dumb dumb gore and his global warming? :brickwall:
we have been going from near 80* to mid 40*'s, one week rain, the next snow, now sunshine again, Mother nature can't make her damn mind up lately...  :shruggy: more crappy weather comen' east we had a storm go thru a day ago, headen' your way....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: Paul G on March 29, 2013, 08:30:16 AM
Overnight lows in the 50's, daytime highs in the mid 80's, °F. I wish some of you guys and gals would move to Phoenix so I can have more Mopar buds in town.
:2thumbs: maybe I can move to Scottsdale...LOL... after Pops is gones

nvrbdn

Quote from: Budnicks on March 29, 2013, 02:23:44 PM

me too. waiting for my parents. i will not go anywhere as long as they are still here. they are in their 80's and still cook dinner for the entire family every monday night. dad fishes every day the weather allows. and they work their garden. hope they hold out for years. then i can search for warm weather. :icon_smile_big:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

It's a glorious Autumn day today. We're enjoying it to the max. :2thumbs:
I think we've finally left summer behind, although, if I had to choose, I much prefer an extra month of hot than an extra month of freezing cold. So I know I mustn't grumble.

b5blue

Nice the next 3 days I just got 3 hours of blocking done on the Charger!  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

i was just complaining about the weather, and today got up in the 50's yehaw, i got the dirt bike out and ran it around a bit, then got the street bike out and went for a nice ride. nice day. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 29, 2013, 06:22:03 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on March 29, 2013, 02:23:44 PM

me too. waiting for my parents. i will not go anywhere as long as they are still here. they are in their 80's and still cook dinner for the entire family every monday night. dad fishes every day the weather allows. and they work their garden. hope they hold out for years. then i can search for warm weather. :icon_smile_big:
yeah I'm in no hurry either...

Ram07

Old post, yes....but how cold is it getting where you are?

-21c, -6f here right now, much better than last year so far... :icon_smile_big:

Only had to shovel twice so far....  ::), then I bought a snow blower... :yesnod:

nvrbdn

it was 7 degrees here this morning. brrrrrrrrrrr  my truck started. it groaned a little, but then it fired and purred like a kitten :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Charger_Fan

This was 7am last Monday. My daily driver was pissed & did NOT want to start.

Today we are haveing a heat wave, it was only -6 this morning.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

b5blue

73* today, Hot this last weekend, in the high 80's. Hoping I can paint more trim this weekend coming, low 70's.

ODZKing

bull

Quote from: Charger_Fan on December 12, 2013, 03:37:01 PM
This was 7am last Monday. My daily driver was pissed & did NOT want to start.

Today we are haveing a heat wave, it was only -6 this morning.

Hm. Didn't realize -40 was the same on both sides of the scale.

chargerman69

Ram07

Where are you in Ontario... -18 here right now, in Timmins