News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

windy today but its supposed to be great for MATS this weekend :nana: :nana:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

my73charger

Bitterly cold today with windchills below zero today... Supppose to hit -5 tonight.. :'(  March 20th....  Guess those folks were right about global cooling...wait?  I think it was global warming.... :brickwall:

Charger-Bodie

6 in ne Iowa this morning. Ready for spring.......
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ODZKing

28 and winter is back here. Happy Spring   :smilielol:

Mopar Nut

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, just not here.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Suppose to get snow and ice tonight.  They're predicting 4-8 in. of the stuff :P  I'll be chillin for the next week or so.

adauto

12 HERE NOW W A 20MPH WIND...... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Budnicks

:2thumbs: nice & sunny 70+ degrees today  :slap:, snowing at higher elevations yesterday  :brickwall: ... come on summer
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

Still chillin at 32* and light snow.  Lucked out, storm's not as bad as the weatherman predicted

Bob T

Mowed the lawn at 6pm in shorts & singlet , still daylight until 7.45 it was around 23'C. Fairly good sized lawn 746m2 section, it took 5 beers to mow the lawn  :lol:

Might as well put up a few garden pics eh

A true North South Alignment through the field markers of the three Aloe Polyphylla's with the Aloe Alooides as the symbolic hubstone through the crook of the Aloe Bainseii tree and through to the final field destination the Tricoceres Pachanoi cactus. Mounds/ tors are 1:6 ratio , intersecting arcs

And last pic is paying homage to the Pentastar every morning I leave for work, with a 5 sided Bishops Cap catcus radiating out to the other gasterias and truncatas and succulents.

Yes, a few beers went into the design of my front garden  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

mauve66

Quote from: Bob T on March 23, 2013, 02:07:29 AM
Mowed the lawn at 6pm in shorts & singlet , still daylight until 7.45 it was around 23'C. Fairly good sized lawn 746m2 section, it took 5 beers to mow the lawn  :lol:

Might as well put up a few garden pics eh

A true North South Alignment through the field markers of the three Aloe Polyphylla's with the Aloe Alooides as the symbolic hubstone through the crook of the Aloe Bainseii tree and through to the final field destination the Tricoceres Pachanoi cactus. Mounds/ tors are 1:6 ratio , intersecting arcs

And last pic is paying homage to the Pentastar every morning I leave for work, with a 5 sided Bishops Cap catcus radiating out to the other gasterias and truncatas and succulents.

Yes, a few beers went into the design of my front garden  :lol:

i think your drinking beers as you type ;D too complicated for me :popcrn: :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Patronus

I swear it was 65* yesterday.. Now its 6" of the pow-pow. Plus, the chill's supposed to continue..  :RantExplode:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Ram07

-4c, 25f....it's snowing...again!!!

that was last week...add another 6-8 inches... :brickwall:

Mopar Nut

I feel for you guys, haven't had only a inch this month so far. Mowed my grass last week, froze today during my boys games, 29 degrees.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

it was beautiful here today. sunny all day. played around outside. rode the bike. caught some crappie. now tonight they say we will get 6-10 inches of snow starting around midnight and snowing all through sunday.  :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

It's summer here again today.  Wheres that much needed rain they keep promising us!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

Quote from: Fred on March 23, 2013, 08:28:00 PM
It's summer here again today.  Wheres that much needed rain they keep promising us!
30+* c   friday ,rain sat, 30+* c again today(sun) plus it about 85% humidity  :eek2:  i'll gladly let you have it 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on March 23, 2013, 09:23:22 PM
Quote from: Fred on March 23, 2013, 08:28:00 PM
30+* c   friday ,rain sat, 30+* c again today(sun) plus it about 85% humidity  :eek2:  i'll gladly let you have it 

Chuck us down a bucket full but you can keep the humidity.  :eek2:  One reason I would never live in QLD.

polywideblock

what really sux is that i'm in nsw ,feels like qld though  :eek2:

Fred

I don't know where they got the slogan......beautiful one day, perfect the next. If you ask me, these days they should only use Beautiful one day!

Quote from: polywideblock on March 23, 2013, 09:33:10 PM
,feels like qld though  :eek2:

It soon will be..........aren't the cane toads heading down your way?

polywideblock

Quote from: Fred on March 23, 2013, 09:38:46 PM
I don't know where they got the slogan......beautiful one day, perfect the next. If you ask me, these days they should only use Beautiful one day!

Quote from: polywideblock on March 23, 2013, 09:33:10 PM
,feels like qld though  :eek2:

It soon will be..........aren't the cane toads heading down your way?
still have that idea about toad legs    :eek2:

Fred

Back into the mid 30's here before a supposed change on Thursday.
Took my baby for a cruise today, country side is starting to look Autumnal  even if the weather isn't playing along.

plumcrazy1970

Got 11" in denver on saturday and 7 degree s on sunday morning. Can, t wait for summer. :popcrn:
2012 dodge ram  1970 charger R/T 440-six pack

mauve66

Quote from: Ram07 on March 23, 2013, 12:13:07 PM
-4c, 25f....it's snowing...again!!!

that was last week...add another 6-8 inches... :brickwall:

looks like you got a UFO in the background, maybe they don't have snow on their planet and they will take some away from your area??? :nana:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Fred

It's hot, hot, hot. The northerlies are blowing, the sky is blue and the sun is glaring down on us. It couldn't be anymore like summer if it tried. We have total fire bans in place.
Still waiting for that change with rain.
Still waiting for Autumn to arrive.