News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surmanajaja

Quote from: 70moparman on January 16, 2013, 08:16:56 PM
Quote from: LUMI on January 16, 2013, 02:08:37 PM
right now
-23.8 celcius = -11
ant it gets colder :flame:
Where the hell do you live?? Ice Station Zebra??

normal Finnish winter. in eastern finland where I live its -17 celsius today. last winter coldest day was -35 or so, we have about 2 feet of snow right now.

Ram07

TruckDriver

There saying by Monday, it will be only around 8 degrees here and very windy  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

mauve66

we're gettin back up to 40+ this weekend :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

surmanajaja

Quote from: surmanajaja on January 17, 2013, 06:27:31 AM
Quote from: 70moparman on January 16, 2013, 08:16:56 PM
Quote from: LUMI on January 16, 2013, 02:08:37 PM
right now
-23.8 celcius = -11
ant it gets colder :flame:
Where the hell do you live?? Ice Station Zebra??

normal Finnish winter. in eastern finland where I live its -17 celsius today. last winter coldest day was -35 or so, we have about 2 feet of snow right now.

-32 celsius today, pretty hard to get the car moving, trannyoil is very stiff and clutch frozen, also feels like I am sitting on a ice brick. door latches stop working,so doors open sometimes middle of driving.

Mopar Nut

At least you can find your patio furniture, mine is still buried.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bob T

Wow. Neat picture . Umm, have a nice warm drink :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

b5blue

We are hitting mid 40's last night, high mid 60's today. Snowy back porch and frozen door locks.....now I'm starting to recall.  :scratchchin:

mrsskip68

Got down to 18 degrees in wee hours, but is gonna be 61 today! time for burning more tumble weeds!  :2thumbs: Skippy loves to play pyro. Lol!

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Budnicks

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 18, 2013, 03:56:22 PM
77 and sunny.... :icon_smile_big:
rub it in  Ponch :rofl:  :hah: :rofl: were getting better in the sticks/Serria foothills, finally it's sunny & warming supposed to be 50's maybe & clear today, I'm so sick of the cold & snow already, the sun is such a welcome site, we were in the 20's for a couple weeks, freezing cold for the better part of a month, sky high PG&E bills & it's too damn cold for Calif. IMHFO
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

b5blue

Really nice day today low 70's cloudy. Got my Dutchman panel and inside sail panel repairs in around my back window. Off tomorrow for MLK Day then back to work after 10 days off.   :coolgleamA:

nvrbdn

cold here today, and supposed to be 9 degrees for the low tonight. brrrrrrrrrr
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

71_Charger_R/T

It's warming up!

That's negative 15 Fahrenheit mid-morning Minnesota.

Ponch ®

brrrrrrr!  :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 21, 2013, 12:51:56 PM

where is the location of those people looking over the waterfall in the lower right corner of your stupid weather report?   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

It's been single digit temps or below at night here for at least three weeks, with highs in the teens to low 20's. This Saturday, the weather guessers are saying we might actually get above freezing for a high.
In other words, it's about as cold as this poor Charger looks.  :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

b5blue

:lol: Mine got like that a few times!

The70RT

It was 69 Saturday and it is 19 now....WTF
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tilar

You suck.   :lol:  I could get used to that, if it were in another state.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Tilar on January 21, 2013, 06:19:57 PM

You suck.   :lol:  I could get used to that, if it were in another state.

yeah yeah... every time I see you guys making fun of mexi-commie-fornia and all the fruits and nuts and all that...I say "yeah well, its damn worth it".