News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Mid 20's 12/30/12

JB400

Did a truck carrying powdered sugar crash? :lol:

b5blue

Low 80's today, prepped and then shot some patches with epoxy primer on the Charger. Then went to the beach........ :coolgleamA:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: b5blue on January 01, 2013, 06:17:09 PM
  Low 80's today, prepped and then shot some patches with epoxy primer on the Charger. Then went to the beach........ :coolgleamA:
Ok, now you're just rubbing it in.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

21 here with a foot of snow. Think Spring, think Spring, only three more months.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

67_Dodge_Charger

A low of 9 this morning and a high of 28.......................

I wish we had some warmth soon but the more snow and cold we have in the winter translate to a better fishing season and strong stream flows.  I get to go fishing this year after two years not being able to cast because I have a bum shoulder, it is all better now (threw my first snowball since my surgery September 2011). :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:Robert

adauto

Hi was about 18 today.... 9 here now..........
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

rt green

17 here in   eastern s. dakota.   winter is here.
third string oil changer

JB400

15 right now. Single digits by morning :o

Ram07

Its a chilly one in my neck of the woods today..-31c this morning (-23.8f)

Post 200...I'm no longer "Junior" :icon_smile_big:

b5blue

Quote from: Mopar Nut on January 01, 2013, 07:04:51 PM
No not trying to...I pay for this time during hurricane season and the 100% humidity with 95*+ heat soaked spring/summer/fall weather!   :eek2:

polywideblock

we're going through a heat wave , next 4-5 days of 40 c  :eek2: think that's about 110 f  .feel free to correct me if my conversion is wrong Phil

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

Quote from: b5blue on January 02, 2013, 04:58:00 PM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on January 01, 2013, 07:04:51 PM
No not trying to...I pay for this time during hurricane season and the 100% humidity with 95*+ heat soaked spring/summer/fall weather!   :eek2:
You're right, I lived in Virginia for 22 yrs, I do remember the humidity and a hurricane or two. Stay safe and enjoy it while you can.

Just got off of work and the temp was 9 degrees.

Think Spring!

Bob T

Quote from: Ram07 on January 02, 2013, 09:39:50 AM
Its a chilly one in my neck of the woods today..-31c this morning (-23.8f)

Post 200...I'm no longer "Junior" :icon_smile_big:
Ok, you win Ram,  -31 takes the cake. Just getting cold thinking about it
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ram07

Tilar

All I gotta do is make a post to see what the temp is around here.  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mytur Binsdirti

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

b5blue

It was 113 degrees today  :eek2:  give me the cold weather any day.

Budnicks

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 03, 2013, 08:17:50 PM
Low single digits here today.
Dirti; that's too damn cold, I remember cold much worse than that in Alaska, I loved it when I was younger, but Im glad I'm back in "sometimes...LOL.. sunny Calif." & I can't wait for spring & summer, but were in the mid 20's early & low 40's rights now, the snow is melting fast, supposed to have another snow storm comming too, it doesn't look like it right now, it's nice & sunny, like it supposed to be in Calif...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

mrsskip68

HOLY COW! It's another high wind storm!!! Thank god for zyrtec and flonase!!! Its a dust bowl outside. Hope my trees stay verticle and attached to the ground! Lol!  :o

b5blue

Man my A/C broke yesterday!  :RantExplode: 85* yesterday and today, new high records for each day.  What the heck!  Thank god my buddy at work could come fix the darn thing for me. (Just a blower control relay, 30 bucks parts and labor!  :lol: )

nvrbdn

gona b e 70 here tomorrow, and drop to 33 by sat night.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ODZKing

Supposed to be 57 with showers on Sat and Sun.  Good!  It'll melt all this snow that is still on the ground!    :D