News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

I'm in FL too (Jacksonville Beach) so it's warmish here as well.  Up in the 60's during the day.   There's a lot of things I miss about Tennessee but ice storms aren't one of them :)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

nvrbdn

its snowing in green bay.brrrrrrrrrr. of course i dont live in green bay. im watching football. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 09, 2012, 01:17:47 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 09, 2012, 01:15:42 AM
We had 37 degrees celcius (98 fahrenheit) yesterday and loved every minute of it.
Oh, chill out, will you  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Not if I can help it.   A beer tastes better on a hot day.  :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: ODZKing on December 09, 2012, 01:05:32 PM
Quote from: 1973rallye on December 09, 2012, 11:51:48 AM
um... minus 26 Celsius. For my friends in the USA, thats friggin chillin..
:o OMG, where the hell are you?

I don't even want to know.  :lol:

TheGhost

10.  -3 wind chill.

And I work outside.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mrsskip68

31' this morning at 6:20 am. Drove the lil one to bus stop since it was so cold. Even my suburban had a hard time warming up! Really need a oil change!

ODZKing

As I said, only in Syarcuse.  55 here now and supossed to be a HIGH of 34 tomorrow    :shruggy:

1973rallye

Quote from: Fred on December 09, 2012, 08:48:44 PM

Sorry. I would have replied earlier but I had to melt the ice of my frozen southern Manitoba finger tips.  Oh and this morning it was -26C and with the windchill the air temp was -37C. Now thats friggin chillin. BTW the Chargers are both warmer than I am right now.  :icon_smile_big:
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

Fred

Quote from: 1973rallye on December 10, 2012, 07:17:02 PM
Quote from: Fred on December 09, 2012, 08:48:44 PM

Sorry. I would have replied earlier but I had to melt the ice of my frozen southern Manitoba finger tips.  Oh and this morning it was -26C and with the windchill the air temp was -37C. Now thats friggin chillin. BTW the Chargers are both warmer than I am right now.  :icon_smile_big:

Sounds like you've got your priorities right..........you look after those babies, they can't look after themselves.  :lol:

chargermike

another beautiful sunny day here in colorado. light jacket is all you need. have not had any snow this year..just forest fires. i should have 6 feet of snow at my place by now. but not a flake. my snowmobile is nothing but lawn art. glad i have a quad to ride. drive the charger tomorrow. but ill take the sunny 50 and 60 degree days. nothing better than colorado :nana: :nana: :nana:

Fred

Quote from: chargermike on December 11, 2012, 04:26:53 PM
another beautiful sunny day here in colorado. light jacket is all you need. have not had any snow this year..just forest fires. i should have 6 feet of snow at my place by now. but not a flake. my snowmobile is nothing but lawn art. glad i have a quad to ride. drive the charger tomorrow. but ill take the sunny 50 and 60 degree days. nothing better than colorado :nana: :nana: :nana:

The wife has family living in Austria and they have no snow either. It's weird to see green lawn at their place this time of year.

mrsskip68

We have a storm starting to push in. Snow is supposed to be down to 4000' tomorrow (Thurs.). Gotta go over the pass for our sons orthodontic appt.  :eek2: Gonna be chilly! but its usually so beautiful up on the pass.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Marck

14F right now.. It's been snowing on and off for a week..

Dino

Mid thirties right now in metro Detroit, still now snow.  Saw a flurry or two that missed their Canadian exit.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

Well it was mid 80's today and now it's raining....

mrsskip68

Got over the Spring Mountains just in time! The pass to Vegas was really dumping the snow! Actually as we were headed home, the snowplow/sand truck was just pulling onto the highway to go to work up there. Frickin cold, but beautiful!

b5blue

JB400

Quote from: b5blue on December 14, 2012, 06:35:42 AM
How bout some pics?  :yesnod:
You need to start a new thread asking for pix and then conduct a poll if you want to see who cares to see them. :lol:

hawkeye

i only want to read about where it is cold and snowing, if it is 70 and sunny where you are at, keep it to youself. :lol:

67_Dodge_Charger

9 degrees F this morning in Missoula, MT, we had clear skies last night.  I hope to see some sunshine today.  :cheers: Robert

lisiecki1

Quote from: cdr on December 08, 2012, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: b5blue on December 08, 2012, 04:52:16 PM
Gee my A/C just kicked on as I read that.

MINE just did also ----------81 here in KATY TEXAS

Wow, you're right down the road from me.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

Fred

mrsskip68

It was 24' this morning at 6:00!!!!!! Brrrrrr!