News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG CLASSICS, SEAT COVERS

Started by C928BRAN, December 04, 2012, 08:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C928BRAN

I received my seat covers from pg classics, for my 69, and very pleased with the quality. Nice and heavy, came with all the buttons, came with material to do backboards, and also had material for the buddy seat. I was a little nervous about what I was going to get, but very happy, and only took a little over a week to get. :2thumbs:

Craig.

Ghoste

Are they manufacuring these themselves or middlemanning them?

C928BRAN

he told me he was making them, but they come from china, thats why I was nervous, they were going to be junk, but they are really nice, good quality, for the price, it was worth the gamble.

Dino

Got pics?  Are these the same material and pattern as the stock covers?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Charger-Bodie

I also got these , but for a 68. They are not as good as Legendary. In the box and in your hand the feel great,but the fit looser than they should. I had to over stuff the rear seat to fill out the cover. The Charger Im building is a driver and the PG covers are alot cheaper and they suit me for the money. I dont think Id get them again though.   :Twocents:  :Twocents:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

C928BRAN

No pictures, but they are the same design as the original. took the rear seat to upholstery shop yesterday, and he said it would be a week to do. when i get it back, i will post some pictures.

Craig.