News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members in the Cincinnati area?

Started by 66ragtop, February 10, 2006, 08:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66ragtop

Just curious if anyone is close to Cincy.  I live in Northern Ky. about 3 miles from downtown (the o k corral).
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

Ghoste

Troy

Quote from: Ghoste on February 10, 2006, 10:04:19 PM
Our administrator. ;D
Cincinnati??? Where's that? :D

451-74Charger is in N. KY, Greenpigs is somewhere near Dayton and I'm between the two (that sounds pretty gross actually). 68 RT hangs out on the east side. Telvis is in Lexington, Mopar Madness is just south of there, and R2 is near them I believe. There's a bunch of members in the Indianapolis area including 69_500 and smasherofall. I'm sure there are more but I'm tired and on the way to bed.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

72Rallye440

Troy,
I just moved back to Cincinnati (home) from Oklahoma in November! I now live in Fairfield Township.

Dewey

Telvis

There's almost enough of us in that general area to have a party. I'll bring the beer!! :icon_smile_big:

haueter66

Im about 3 hours away.  Ill drive down this summer when the car is road ready of you guys want to get together!

72Rallye440

Telvis

suburbanfireman

I live east of Cleveland.  "If you tap a keg - they will come!"   :cheers:
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

66ragtop

Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

viper r/t

Telvis

mrmopar66

73dodge

I live between Akron and Cleveland and can make a run south for a party. Could it be the dodgecharger.com get together east of the Mississippi?
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

41husk

I am near StLouis, 4-6 hours from that region.  Have a party and they will come!!! Let's see if we can cost Telvis $$$$ some for beers.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

greenpigs

Of course the pig will show, how can you turn down free beer?

I'll bring the cups and tater & macaroni salad
:icon_smile_tongue:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Telvis

I'm serious...You guys find the place and set the time. I will bring the beer.

haueter66

Ah yes, London... I have to go their sometimes for training (OPOTA).

Charger73, between Akron and Cleveland?  I am on I-77 below Canton!

We definately need an Ohio/local area gathering!

Telvis

Yep Viper, you are just down the road. I bought a set of brakes off a guy in London last summer. He has two GTX's. At least one was a convertable. Had a nice shop setup too. Really nice guy.

66ragtop

O.K. guys so what do you want to do?  Since some will obviously be traveling should we try and get a block of hotel rooms somewhere, or just meet at somebodies home or a city park, what?  Let me know what you think and I will give it a shot! 

Troy

Ok, I'm bumping this since I may actually have time to meet up with some people and I need more info. Do you guys want to try this soon or wait for warmer weather so maybe some people can bring their cars? I can start looking at places to meet but I need to know if I should be looking indoors or outdoors and whether we need safe parking. If we wait for warmer weather should we piggyback off an existing show (Chrysler Classic is in May) or just have our own? Do we want to have dinner reservations or grill out at the park? I'm assuming a Saturday would be best and I'm here for most of them until Carlisle.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Telvis

Whatever you decide to do I am in. I will help any way I can. Just call me Troy and let me know what I can do. You have my number. I will bring the beer as promised. Just make sure there is a hotel nearby :icon_smile_big:

66ragtop

I'm in for whatever!  Need help let me know!  Warmer is better ;D Outdoors, safe parking and steakhouse :icon_smile_tongue:.  I will definitely bring the car!

66ragtop