News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

8 track AM radio repair

Started by Smith55, November 30, 2012, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith55

where can I send my radio to be repaired, or buy another one

bakerhillpins

Here is a recent thread all though they pointed out that Wards no longer does AM 8-tracks.  :-\
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,96735.0.html

Just type radio repair or radio restore into the search box and start reading. Sometimes finding just the right search terms can be difficult.   :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

resq302

Worse comes to worse, try posting over on moparts.com.   I know Wards is a member over there and they could at least point you in the right direction if no one else can.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

green69rt

resq302

ouch!  a lot more expensive then Wards also!  Also a lot more wait for a turn around too!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

green69rt

Yes, very expensive, but there aren't many places to get the work done.

Smith55

Well thought I got real lucky, I found a 8 track am but it does not work either :brickwall: now I have 2 that Im going to have repaired, I think there is a guy in town that used to work on auto radios back in the day, hopefully he can get them repaired, So i will have one for sale.