News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

December, Arizona Cruise Night Pics!

Started by gsmopar, December 01, 2012, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsmopar

Thanks for everyone that was able to make it out to Gilbert this evening.  A few samples below, full set can be viewed here:  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470366773001922.104693.173920319313237&type=1&l=8d6f33ad23

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 02:38:33 AM
Sweet.  :2thumbs:

Except for that car with the dopy red lights stuffed in every orifice.

Ghoste

I don't know.  Not something I would ever do but Im sure in the dark it gives the front of the car a sinister kind of look which is likely what he was going for.

chargerboy69

I would like to be the first to say I hate all of you who live in the southern states.

Of course this is out of jealously.  Thanks for the pictures.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

JB400

I doubt that the Pontiac is allowed to run with the red lights on.  Police are not too fond of them.  Blue applies as well.

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

myk

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 11:48:07 AM
I doubt that the Pontiac is allowed to run with the red lights on.  Police are not too fond of them.  Blue applies as well.

Not only that, but I bet they won't hold up well to actual road time either.  Then again, that particular Pontiac probably doesn't get driven anyway... ::)

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

DadsCharger00

Found that out the hard way myself...court cost and ticket later...lights still worked  :D

JB400

Quote from: DadsCharger00 on December 04, 2012, 07:13:47 PM

Found that out the hard way myself...court cost and ticket later...lights still worked  :D
I did too.  No ticket though, just a verbal warning :nana: