News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christmas Spirit

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, November 30, 2012, 08:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

I put up the lights on the house today and it rained the entire time.  Rain and 40 degrees, not much fun. My hands were shaking so bad I had to stop and go inside, I have a condition where my hands have tremors and sometimes my legs.  So now I can tackle some of the easier tasks like finding a snowman or Rudolf.

I will take some pictures when things dry out and I get all of the bulbs working, they worked on the ground and decided not to once I plugged in all of the lights.  Who else is decorating their home?

:popcrn: Robert

bull

The only time it wasn't raining here was after dark (which seems to be at 4:30 these days) so that's when I put them up. Wednesday night I was on the roof at 10:30, but it was mostly dry. Of course the wind was blowing about 30 mph...

FlatbackFanatic

Last weekend we put up our tree and then i put up some lights outside on the house. It was fun.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

mrsskip68

Just had our son take his pickup to the back shed to bring up the christmas decorations. Will post pics when we are done too! Not getting a tree till probably the 14th though. I hate a dry tree! (Chuck loves to play with thermostat since hes going through, "Man-O-Pause!) Lol!

Mytur Binsdirti

67_Dodge_Charger

It is still raining here, it had let up last night for a few hours but it was too late for this broken down old fart.  :cheers: Robert

JB400

I decorate for other people.  Spent all week decorating a lady's house for her.  Glad it's done.  Until she adds more stuff on.

Mytur Binsdirti

nvrbdn

spent the day out side decorating. 70 degrees here today and cloudy. wanted to ride the bike, but i worked around the house instead. still got a bit more to do before pic's.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

I did the outside last week, just put our tree up over the weekend. Kids had a great time helping.
Of course, more strands of lights burned out outside.  :flame:  I swear these things only last for one season.  :flame:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 02, 2012, 07:12:04 PM

That's Bryan's effort right there.
I know this because he posted it up last year.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.