News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Up in the Air

Started by Big Sugar, November 29, 2012, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

Hey.....I enjoyed this, !   How 'Bout you ? Bring back any Memories ?

http://upintherear.tumblr.com/

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

cdr

some good memories from the 70s thanx :2thumbs:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

red72chrgr

Did you guys check out the vids? Watch the one that has the rear end of the Bee. Those guys were crazy lol. It does bring back memories tho.
Nothing personal, just business

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Fred

Sweet pics, nothing like a trip down memory lane.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 29, 2012, 09:52:50 PM
naked chics!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

With the exception of the one on the right, I think they'd look better dressed.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Fred on November 29, 2012, 10:30:29 PM

I dont know, the one in the middle with the sweater kittens in her armpits seem a bit out of place, but hey, i'm not picky.   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

Cool pics.  It's come up in the past but always fun again!

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 30, 2012, 12:56:52 PM
Quote from: Fred on November 29, 2012, 10:30:29 PM

I dont know, the one in the middle with the sweater kittens in her armpits seem a bit out of place, but hey, i'm not picky.   :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:    Man you crack me up.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

hatersaurusrex

The only fashion trend that should have been brought back from the 70's wasn't:  Women not wearing bras under t-shirts.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70