News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I think I'd take my chances with the knife....

Started by Ponch ®, November 28, 2012, 12:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

isn't there some guy here looking for a single lady?

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report

11/16 UPDATE: Malodorous suspect gets 90 days in jail.

Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff's Department report excerpted here.

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to "eat my *****." At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, "commenced to undress herself," reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams "declined said invitation," the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he "agreed to perform at her request." However, as Watson approached Williams, "he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams." Watson, understandably, "declined to proceed any further."

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly "produced a lock-back folding knife," opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report:
:hah:
"Somebody is going to eat my ***** or I'm going to cut your ******throat."  :smilielol:
:haha:

When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.

Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virginia/woman-utters-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

JB400

I think that would make me stay single for quite a while :eek2:  I think I'd rather become a monk

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hawkeye

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

68X426

Quote from: Dino on November 28, 2012, 12:53:22 PM
Dude where do you find this shit????   :lol:

Ponch is always on duty, doing the research that the rest of us are too scared to do.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Ponch ®

Quote from: hawkeye on November 28, 2012, 01:12:41 PM
way, way, way too much info.

yeah, I personally don't care that it happened at the "77 Motor Inn"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Dino

Quote from: 68X426 on November 28, 2012, 01:17:49 PM
Quote from: Dino on November 28, 2012, 12:53:22 PM
Dude where do you find this shit????   :lol:

Ponch is always on duty, doing the research that the rest of us are too scared to do.

You got that right!  I burned most of my clothes after just seeing her picture, I can't imagine what the other guys did.  I'm sure they'll skip the fish for a while though...  :eek2:

Old Moparz

There isn't enough booze to turn her into a sex kitten.   :o

But I'm sure I know 2 or 3 people that would see her as a goddess & think they were simply by the ocean breathing in that salty sea air.   :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

areibel

Do you know why it's the 77 Motor Inn?
Because you get 8 more than 69!  (say it out loud)
Is there a rimshot smiley?

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

skip68

This looks like a job for tuffcat.   He'll hit anything. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Quote from: skip68 on November 29, 2012, 09:57:08 AM
This looks like a job for tuffcat.   He'll hit anything. 

He may already know her.  :lol:
               Bob                

skip68

It's a good thing I'm married or I'd be .........you guys tricked me into saying it's a good thing I'm married.    :brickwall:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Quote from: skip68 on November 29, 2012, 10:22:28 AM
It's a good thing I'm married or I'd be .........you guys tricked me into saying it's a good thing I'm married.    :brickwall:

Well, look at the tax breaks & insurance discounts that you get.  :cheers:
               Bob                

Cooter

You guys be sure and keep working hard, people like this need your tax dollars.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Indygenerallee

:o Shiver me timbers  :o I would rather die before eating a fish taco!!!  :icon_smile_big:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Fred

I want to know what tuffcat has to say about it.

There's are difference between a stinky smell and a smell that stinks!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Todd Wilson

hatersaurusrex

Buuuuuut if this were the mug shot, how many of you would think about running to to Walgreen's and getting some Summer's Eve first?

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

1970Moparmann

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on November 30, 2012, 06:48:31 PM
Buuuuuut if this were the mug shot, how many of you would think about running to to Walgreen's and getting some Summer's Eve first?

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:  :slap:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Dino

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on November 30, 2012, 06:48:31 PM

Make it a bucket of bleach and we'll talk.