News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1957 325 dodge hemi

Started by DadsCharger00, November 26, 2012, 10:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadsCharger00

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3437071115.html

what's it worth? looks good. But what do you guys think. Just looking around.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

be careful  , 325's are a little harder to find parts for and more expensive

331  354   and 392 are the ones they make more parts for
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DadsCharger00

I don't want it....just thought it was a unique find....

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

moparstuart

JB400

From what I understand, each company division had its own hemis and very  few of the parts interchange between the divisions.  One reason why they quit making these hemis, was because of the costs.

moparstuart

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 27, 2012, 09:12:02 AM
From what I understand, each company division had its own hemis and very  few of the parts interchange between the divisions.  One reason why they quit making these hemis, was because of the costs.
yes and the chryslers are the most popular and they make the most aftermarket parts and performance parts for them . None of the stuff is cheap but in the old hemis  392's are your best bet  .

John_Kunkel

The "baby Hemis" (241, 315, 325) are a little smaller and are a better fit in early rods...that one is a good deal at $400.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

DadsCharger00

So this guy is struggling to get rid of this motor...and hes gonna be in my neck of the woods tomorrow. What would be a bottom dollar I'll take it even though I don't really need it, but don't want to insult you kinda price?  :popcrn:

JB400

$300- $500 if it's all complete.  But, what are you going to do with it? No need in buying it if you have no plans for it or the space.

Cooter

My Opinioon? $50.00 for floor art, cause with Valves the size of Dimes and Quarters, Pistons smaller than Briggs and Stratton, block that weighs what a 440 does, and HP in the Range of a Properly built 327 Chevy, all I see is conversation piece.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

DadsCharger00

Yeah. I did some reading.  I didn't know much about em but thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks guys!

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Cooter on December 04, 2012, 07:36:22 AM
My Opinioon? $50.00 for floor art, cause with Valves the size of Dimes and Quarters, Pistons smaller than Briggs and Stratton, block that weighs what a 440 does, and HP in the Range of a Properly built 327 Chevy, all I see is conversation piece.

The "eye candy" appeal of the Hemi can't be ignored....regardless of its power.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.