News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How common was F6 with white stripe and interior for Daytonas?....

Started by ramairthree, July 05, 2009, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 DAYTONA

...funny story...at that open house a really old couple walked up to my Daytona, both were using walkers and I was pretty nervous watching them...finally, the old lady leaned over and looked at the reproduction window sticker in my Daytona and said, "look Charlie, it is a new '69 car and they haven't sold it yet"...they both stood back and looked it over for quite some time, maybe deciding whether to purchase it or not...finally he said he didn't like the color and they toddled off

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on November 23, 2012, 12:02:47 AM
...funny story...at that open house a really old couple walked up to my Daytona, both were using walkers and I was pretty nervous watching them...finally, the old lady leaned over and looked at the reproduction window sticker in my Daytona and said, "look Charlie, it is a new '69 car and they haven't sold it yet"...they both stood back and looked it over for quite some time, maybe deciding whether to purchase it or not...finally he said he didn't like the color and they toddled off

:2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste