News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Blower install 69 Charger

Started by pik20e, November 23, 2012, 04:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pik20e

Hello Guys,
I am installing a 671 Blower into my 69 Charger. Everything good so far. The only problem I have is that the wipermotorhousing is in the way. There is no other way, then tu pull the wipermotor out.
Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer who produces wipermotorhousings (smaller motors) witch would fit?
Or is there another possibility?
Thanks very mutch in advance guys.
Lots of greetings, Joe

Cooter

Might try the 3-speed wiper which is what the Six Pack cars used with the big ol Oval air cleaner. Two speed sticks out towards engine.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Rolling_Thunder

yep - convert to a 3 speed wiper motor and you'll be good to go
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Supercharged Riot

I had a blower installed.
I did not have a wiper motor either

pik20e

Guys, thank you so mutch for the info. That brings me further!!!
Now if here would be someone to swap there 3-speed wiper  motor with mine 2-speed. Please let me know!!
Mine is in very good condition.
Greetings, Joe

Chryco Psycho

Kim @ Passion 4 mopars can help you out with the wiper motor

pik20e

Ok, I just removed the wipermotor, and will get a new restored one. (3speed)
About the switch. Right now i have a 2-speed switch on the dash for the wiper. Is it nessessary to chang the switch? Or will i be good with the existing one? I don't need 3speeds on my wiper in my opinion. Thanks so mutch for the help guys. Joe

Chryco Psycho

you need a matching switch , Slotts JS restorations may have the switch or Kim might also

pik20e

Okeydokey. Thankyou very mutch for your help guys! ;-)
Greetings, joe

pik20e

Hello guys,
everything went fine.
The Wiper Motor is in it's place and works fine.
Thanks again and lots of greetings to you all!
Joe
:2thumbs:

Lighthorseman