News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK, opening a can of worms, but, What is so Great about the General Lee?

Started by johnnyseville, November 20, 2012, 09:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Mrs. Skip if I ever had a chance with Santa I blew it years ago. :lol:

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

skip68

There's no place for a woman's opinion here, right guys?   I believe the dishes need cleaning.   Sorry about this gentlemen, now back  as you were.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kikgas01

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on December 02, 2012, 11:47:23 PM
There's no place for a woman's opinion here, right guys?   I believe the dishes need cleaning.   Sorry about the gentlemen, now back  as you were.  
When's your funeral, Dad? :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Ghoste

Quote from: Cooter on December 02, 2012, 11:43:15 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on December 02, 2012, 11:41:29 PM
Mrs. Skip if I ever had a chance with Santa I blew him years ago. :lol:

Wait, What? :D

Well, seeing as how Santa at this locale would primarily be Mrs Ghoste, in a manner of speaking...

68coronetGLwannabe

There's no place for a woman's opinion here, right guys?   I believe the dishes need cleaning.   Sorry about this gentlemen, now back  as you were.  

You got that right brother! and who gave them the right to vote?
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 02, 2012, 11:52:40 PM
There's no place for a woman's opinion here, right guys?   I believe the dishes need cleaning.   Sorry about this gentlemen, now back  as you were. 

You got that right brother! and who gave them the right to vote?
Probably the great grand parents of the people that voted for our celebrity

skip68

The truth is they think they're voting.   All women's votes are shredded and or deleted.   

Ghoste

What do you mean Skip, like pictures of Mrs. Ghoste in some flimsy Santa's helper costume or

Never mind, there is only one of us around here foolish enough to put pictures of his wife up here without her endorsement.

Cooter

Quote from: skip68 on December 02, 2012, 11:56:55 PM
The truth is they think they're voting.   All women's votes are shredded and or deleted.   
That MUST be how the Big "O" won then?
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

Cooter

mrsskip68

I had a real nice post adressing Cooter, Stroker, and Ghoste but my computer farted. Now that i see these new posts, well you can all just "sit on it Ponsie!"!!!!!!!  :brickwall:  :nana:

BTW Skip68: Your toast!  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Cooter

JB400

Is it still too late to start behaving? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:  I thought I've been good this year :D

I think Skip ought to buy Mrs a new computer for Christmas.

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 03, 2012, 12:12:10 AM
I had a real nice post adressing Cooter, Stroker, and Ghoste but my computer farted. Now that i see these new posts, well you can all just "sit on it Ponsie!"!!!!!!!  :brickwall:  :nana:

Speaking of toast should you be in the kitchen toasting hot dog buns for Chucks wieners?
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Cooter

skip68

mrsskip68

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on December 03, 2012, 12:16:39 AM
Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 03, 2012, 12:12:10 AM
I had a real nice post addressing Cooter, Stroker, and Ghoste but my computer farted. Now that i see these new posts, well you can all just "sit on it Ponsie!"!!!!!!!  :brickwall:  :nana:

Speaking of toast should you be in the kitchen toasting hot dog buns for Chucks wieners?

Funny you say that Wade, cuz his wiener is going to be toast! (First target) Keep it up and your next bubba!  :nana:

skip68

mrsskip68

JB400

What's with the bullet hole in the fender?

I thought the Mrs. loved it. :shruggy: