News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like the West Coast Customs Charger may be for sale soon...cheap

Started by Ponch ®, November 13, 2012, 02:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: aussiemuscle on November 19, 2012, 06:40:33 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on November 14, 2012, 01:19:50 AM
The bodywork looks out of proportion and I don't like what they did with the paint, wheels and customized interior.

There was/is a member here who did the same thing (68 body on a 07 SRT Magnum chassis), but his looked much better because he actually modified the 68 body to line up better with the LX chassis (moved the wheel wells, etc) and everything looked proportionate.
You mean how the front wheel arch touches the rim but the rear looks much lower? from what i recall of the episode, they just dumped the body onto the chassis and welded it up (but much of it wasn't shown for some reason).

I think that's just the difference in wheel size, but it still looks odd. I dunno, something about it just doesn't look right...and the "Ghetto lowrider Escalade" look of the wheels (styling-wise, not necessarily size) certainly doesn't help.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

J-440

I never did like WCC cars. On one episode they had a newer Challenger, painted it white with a widebody kit, and slapped some 24's on it.  My God that thing was nasty.  As for this Charger...$7000 is all that it's worth?  They put a ton of time and money in that thing.  Ahh well, too each his own I guess. 
  You guys ought to see the Gold ZL-1 Camaro with 30" rims and multiple TV's some dude destroyed.  Now that's FUGLY!! 
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

Mopar Nut

Quote from: J-440 on November 19, 2012, 09:55:25 PM
I never did like WCC cars. On one episode they had a newer Challenger, painted it white with a widebody kit, and slapped some 24's on it.  My God that thing was nasty.  As for this Charger...$7000 is all that it's worth?  They put a ton of time and money in that thing.  Ahh well, too each his own I guess. 
  You guys ought to see the Gold ZL-1 Camaro with 30" rims and multiple TV's some dude destroyed.  Now that's FUGLY!! 
I totally agree.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

1974dodgecharger

I got a hold of his agent and offered 7k for the charger they actually replied back!!!!  :2thumbs: its on a freeze he said right now after contacting him about it!!!

you can check out and contact his agent through imdb.com

bakerhillpins

It's the interior and the dash that really kills it for me, but then again the rest is sill like a 2nd gen so....

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on November 20, 2012, 03:29:09 AM
I got a hold of his agent and offered 7k for the charger they actually replied back!!!!  :2thumbs: its on a freeze he said right now after contacting him about it!!!

you can check out and contact his agent through imdb.com

:hah:  That's bad. They must be desperate.  I wouldn't even spend $7 on that thing. Ok, maybe $7.   :eek2:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Ponch ®

Dunno why I hadnt mentioned it before, but I *think* I saw that car by my work a year or so ago. It was being driven by two chicks. If it was the same car, it was all beat up (paint, trim missing). The only reason why I think its that car was because it had a modern LX interior and the wheels looked similar. But like I said, it looked nothing like in those pictures at the unveiling. Maybe he was slowly parting it out for crack.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Dino

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 20, 2012, 01:44:47 PM
Dunno why I hadnt mentioned it before, but I *think* I saw that car by my work a year or so ago. It was being driven by two chicks. If it was the same car, it was all beat up (paint, trim missing). The only reason why I think its that car was because it had a modern LX interior and the wheels looked similar. But like I said, it looked nothing like in those pictures at the unveiling. Maybe he was slowly parting it out for crack.

Two chicks, missing trim, beat up paint, lx interior....I think Joey finished his car!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.