News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my 69 charger sounds good

Started by jasonspragg, November 15, 2012, 09:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonspragg

lexxman

It has a very nice sound to it,I like it. :2thumbs:

Wookie316

1971 Plum Crazy SupeBee. 400 bored and stroked to 511, 727 spinning a Dana 4.30

Ghoste

Cooter

Nice. I'd throw up a video of my Chally, but @ $31.00 for 5 gal fuel, I don't think so.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1974dodgecharger

rumor has it though the 68 engines sound better than any of the chargers out there?  I know the CEO of dodge back then said they did something special for those cars  :shruggy:

Cooter

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on November 16, 2012, 07:45:59 AM
rumor has it though the 68 engines sound better than any of the chargers out there?  I know the CEO of dodge back then said they did something special for those cars  :shruggy:

Hee,Hee,Hee.....Um,      no.
First year for open chamber heads and lower comp.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

jasonspragg

my 440 is from a 70 dart with a heavy cam and hooker headers

Ghoste

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on November 16, 2012, 07:45:59 AM

New one on me but no, nothing special done for sound purposes unless you are confusing it with the California sound emission controls which came for 69 and meant turndowns instead of tips for the exhaust.  Muf