News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cheese Balls

Started by b5blue, November 20, 2012, 07:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Cheese Balls.....A holiday treat or the result of poor hygiene?   :lol:
But seriously, as a kid every holiday season they were ever present at my house and anywhere the family went to visit. You know the ones I'm talking about, like a baseball made of cheddar, some covered in nuts. Is that still part of anyone's festive holiday ritual anymore? The cheese log thing you could at least cut/slice some off to eat but a ball, come on it's cheese why a ball that rolls around as you try to not have it flop of the plate. I can picture the adults buying them just to get a laugh watching the kids try and handle dealing with them.
  While I'm at it what is up with fruit cake? I can't really say boy I'm loving me some fruit cake right now I wish more relatives would just send more. I recall trying to eat some as a kid and with the first bite thinking they must just keep mailing the same fruit cakes back and forth year after year re-gifting never meant to be opened and eaten!  :eek2: (OH Crap he opened it and cut it! Now we gotta buy a NEW one to mail to Uncle next year...)
  Ya got any other festive treats or weird gifting to add?  (Like the fancy boxes of little pepperoni or what ever that was, yea mail me some meat I live in Florida and I'm sick of eating nothing but oranges!)   

JB400

The cheeseball is the one thing my family looks forward to every holiday: Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I think there is plenty of us that could make a meal out of it alone. :smilielol:

oldgold69

id rather have sveaty balls

jar1292

not being funny here but I like crab balls more!  :yesnod:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

JB400

Quote from: jar1292 on November 20, 2012, 10:41:08 PM
not being funny here but I like crab balls more!  :yesnod:
Don't use the imitation meat.  It's good, but prefer the real stuff.

oldgold69

why do the cheese have to be in balls  we just put the tubs out