News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This may make me the (second) most hated person here but...

Started by Ponch ®, November 14, 2012, 04:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

I'm tired of the zombie and bacon fads.

It's almost reaching the level of the penguin thing on moparts, but on a massive, internet-wide level.

2 years ago noone gave a rat's ass about zombies, and all of a sudden they are the coolest thing ever.

Bacon, while delicious, is really not the end all be all of foods.

There. I said it. Flame away.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68coronetGLwannabe

Yes, now I really hate you.  :nana: But I did read on the internet that Zombies covered in bacon are delicious.  
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

moparstuart

Pork Fat Rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Fred

Quote from: moparstuart on November 14, 2012, 05:24:58 PM
Pork Fat Rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

It's a funny thing (pork fat)...........can't eat beef fat but have no trouble with pork fat.

JB400

Well Ponch, you got a brother by your side. :cheers:  I don't get the whole zombie thing either. :shruggy:  Must be for those that like Halloween all year long.  Not for me, once a year is enough.  Christmas, I need to think about.  I wouldn't mind another 4th of July.

As far as the bacon, anyone can bring home the bacon, just don't fry it to a crisp.  I've had too many people overdue it.

RECHRGD

What?  Zombies are just a fad?  Not real?  Why have I been storing up on ammo?  I thought they were amassing in the woods and an all out assault was scheduled for 12/21/2012......
13.53 @ 105.32

cdr

bacon--bacon--MORE BACON I LOVE
BACON LOTS OF BACONBACON
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

twodko

Bacon.   Eggs.     Hash brown taters.    Pancakies.         Waffles.        Toast.       English muffins

Oh yeah
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Mike DC

I'm with you on both counts Ponch.   

Zombies are getting as overdone as vampires & reality shows. 

Bacon . . . I don't hate it but I never really loved it either.  Same with most pork products.   

richRTSE

Patronus

Forget the zombies brah, but dems fighting words on nature's candy.  :2guns:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Fred

Quote from: twodko on November 14, 2012, 06:54:01 PM
Bacon.   Eggs.     Hash brown taters.    Pancakies.         Waffles.        Toast.       English muffins

Oh yeah

I've come to the assumption that you'll eat just about anything Tom.  :smilielol:

Fred

68X426

Agree with Ponch. Zombies and bacon are boring.

I want boobs and beer.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

nvrbdn

the zombie thing was from way back with movies like "night of the living dead". so its been done to death lately.

on the other hand,.....................oh bacon.

ill give you my favorite. toast a couple pieces of bread. after the toast is done put mayonase on one piece and peanutbutter on the other. then put lettuce against the mayo piece and hot bacon on the peanutbutter side. put it all together and enjoy.  

now dont say YUCK  until you try it.  really, try it. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 14, 2012, 07:53:29 PM
the zombie thing was from way back with movies like "night of the living dead". so its been done to death lately.

on the other hand,.....................oh bacon.

ill give you my favorite. toast a couple pieces of bread. after the toast is done put mayonase on one piece and peanutbutter on the other. then put lettuce against the mayo piece and hot bacon on the peanutbutter side. put it all together and enjoy.  

now dont say YUCK  until you try it.  really, try it. :2thumbs:

YUCK!................sorry Jim, I said it long before I finished reading the bit where you said don't say it.  :lol:

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

TheGhost

Quote from: 68X426 on November 14, 2012, 07:48:50 PM
Agree with Ponch. Zombies and bacon are boring.

I want boobs and beer.

Motion seconded.  All in favor, say aye.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

JB400

Charger4404spd

Maybe so, but "The Walking Dead" is the best show on tv at present. :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

I totally agree with you on this. I never got into Zombies anyway, and I never been a big bacon fan either. I have to be in the mood to eat it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twodko

Quote from: Fred on November 14, 2012, 07:43:03 PM
Quote from: twodko on November 14, 2012, 06:54:01 PM

Oh yeah

I've come to the assumption that you'll eat just about anything Tom.  :smilielol:

Except brussel sprouts, liver, eggplant and veal.  :yesnod:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 14, 2012, 04:02:28 PM
Re: This may make me the most hated person here but...

Does the name, Joey Gowdy, ring a bell?

JB400

Brussel sprouts are just cabbage.  Egg plant tastes good in a casserole.  Deer I can understand, but if the darn things are stupid enough to jump out in front of your prized ride like some terrorist,  I'm all for making a meal out of them.  I especially like somer sausage :drool5: