News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whose more nuts, people who believe in:Ghosts, UFOs, Bigfoot, Vampires?

Started by AKcharger, November 09, 2012, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of all the groups of people who believe in the below who do you think is most "nuts"

Ghosts/Demons
2 (4.1%)
UFOs/ET
2 (4.1%)
Big foot/Lockness monster (Cryptids)
5 (10.2%)
Vampires and werewolves
31 (63.3%)
All of the above
9 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 49

AKcharger

Just wondering where the "line" is drawn for just being plain nuts  :eek2:

Ghoste

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

You should include stuff like vampires and werewolves.  Although they are more than scientificly disproven, they still have a cult following.  I'll vote when a better list is achieved.

AKcharger

Just wondering where the "line" is drawn for just being plain nuts   :eek2:

(List updated)

Mike DC

UFOs is pretty broad topic.  Some people spy on experimental aircraft in Nevada.  Other people say Jesus fathered their kids while he was visiting from another solar system.

IMHO vampires & werewolves are also a notch farther out than Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster.  

AKcharger

Agree completely. Couldn't update this list made a new on...MODS please delete this post

Dino

Better!

Can we vote on two or do we need to pick the most...nuts?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nvrbdn

ok, i voted for the vampires cuz i know the others exist.  the wife is and alien,  the ex wife is a demon,  and my stuff in the garage keeps disapearing and no one in my family ever touches it.  so there :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Mytur Binsdirti

Can't forget about religous zealots. They are as nuttier, if not worse, than the ones in the poll.

JB400

Well, the people that chase ghosts and demons usually stumble around in the dark and have exorcisms. (Did the girls that ghoste chased after in high school need an exorcism? :shruggy:) :nana:

The people that look for ufo's generally get hyped up over pics of airplanes and weather balloons.

The people that search for big foot, yeti, and lockness monsters are usually hunters or fisherman that don't know how to hunt and fish.

The people that follow vamps and werewolves drink blood and dance around nude under the moon.  But, the ladies are hypnotised about this type of stuff, even if it's just a show.  Witches and warlocks fall under this category as well.  My vote Vamps

Fred

I'd love to be a warlock, how cool would that be.  But women stand a greater chance of being witches then men ever will at being warlocks.  :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Ponch ®

UFOs  / ETs and Nessie/Big Foot are at least scientifically plausible.

The others are pure fantasy...though occasionally you do hear of some nut job who sleeps in a coffin and drinks human blood -but doesn't have all the cool vampire superpowers.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

I have seen UFOs and ghosts. I know their real. I never was alone either when I saw them.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 09, 2012, 03:42:11 PM
Can't forget about religous zealots. They are as nuttier, if not worse, than the ones in the poll.

Which makes them almost as nutty as those atheist zealots, Right?

I've never seen a UFO, but I think man would be foolish to think we are the only ones here.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

skip68

All these nuts played dungeons and dragons I'd bet.    :smilielol:   :rofl:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: Tilar on November 09, 2012, 06:18:37 PM

I've never seen a UFO, but I think man would be foolish to think we are the only ones here.

this is an excellent read, if you have the time and are into this sort of thing.  :icon_smile_cool:

http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/2007/08/fermi-paradox-back-with-vengeance.html
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Tilar

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 09, 2012, 06:40:53 PM
Quote from: Tilar on November 09, 2012, 06:18:37 PM

this is an excellent read, if you have the time and are into this sort of thing.  :icon_smile_cool:

http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/2007/08/fermi-paradox-back-with-vengeance.html

That stuff facinates the hell out of me.   :yesnod:
Dave  

stripedelete

And ex-girlfriends....

Tilar

Quote from: stripedelete on November 10, 2012, 05:05:41 PM

And ex-girlfriends....

Don't forget ex-wives too.  :silly:
Dave  

djcarguy

Seen first hand all the above,except UFO"s

1ST , X  proved the nutty far out church stuff' ; she believed in fairys and asended masters,or spirits traveling back and forth to the heavens above,with messages only church leaders could recieve??

she wanted to remodel our new house with all purple and lavinder ,carpets,curtins and wall and hold her church worship meeeting at our house...Soon as we split she gave our money and new car to the socalled,,,,church?

2ND,X  proved she was part lockness monster pretty and relaxing to look at,,but wet and dangeres if you entered the lake and probbed beneath the surface. she was part vampire would suck the fuilds and life right out of ya.

when the wrong moon or mood came up she was across between bigfoot and a werewolf.she wood attack hit claw and bit or try to smash or rip your balls off ..On good days she wood just suck the bank acc dry.

To end this you must drive a stake thru the heart,behead,burn at the stake and skatter the ashes in a valcano and wash in holy water and sacrific a few virgins.. :angel: :angel:  :2thumbs: :scratchchin: good luck guys.dj

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Rustymuscle

Oddly enough, ALL major civilizations retain some form of ghost, zombie, UFO/alien, werewolf/shapeshifter and vampire lore. It's unusual that so many civilizations with zero contact with one another had many of the same "ghost stories."
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI