News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat Bolts and Washers - Placement

Started by 69fourspd, May 09, 2013, 12:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69fourspd

I found a thread that is close to what I need, but the photos show different setups.  Basically, I have 4 hinge bolts for the seats, 2 thick washers and 4 fiber large washers.  I expect the large fiber washers go between the seat cover and the upper seat bracket which the bolt goes through.  For the thick metal washers, am I missing two? I would assume these go on the outside of the seat frame and in between the bolt head.  The pics in the post below show a bolt with the thick metal washer and a bolt withour the washer.  Is this washer only installed on oneside of the seat? That doesn't seem right to me.  If I need more parts, please let me know as well..Any help would be appreciated. 

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,12089.0.html

Just to restate, these are the parts I have:
- 4 seat bolts
- 4 large diameter fiber washers
- 2 thick metal washers (looks like there is rubber or fiber stuck to them the same diameter as the washer)

69fourspd

Can anyone tell me at least if I am missing any washers? Here are the bolts, fiber washers and washers w/rubber attached....