News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the best muscle car ever?????!!!!!!!!!!

Started by scat pack fever, October 21, 2012, 07:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benji

At just about EVERY car show I attended this year I saw a BUNCH of Camaros, Chevelles, and scads of other Chebbies, Oldsmobiles, Buicks, Ponchos, and Caddys, next was Mustangs, old Ford P/U trucks, bucket T's, then several odd ball cars like Ramblers, Kaisers, Studes, Packards, Nashes and so forth then one or two Mopars.  The ones that get me at the 2012 Mustangs!  At an old car show?

Benji

Dino

Quote from: Benji on October 31, 2012, 04:24:30 PM
At just about EVERY car show I attended this year I saw a BUNCH of Camaros, Chevelles, and scads of other Chebbies, Oldsmobiles, Buicks, Ponchos, and Caddys, next was Mustangs, old Ford P/U trucks, bucket T's, then several odd ball cars like Ramblers, Kaisers, Studes, Packards, Nashes and so forth then one or two Mopars.  The ones that get me at the 2012 Mustangs!  At an old car show?

Benji

No different than owners showing their new Charger or Challenger at old car shows, they do not belong there.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

scat pack fever

Quote from: Dino on October 31, 2012, 04:56:35 PM

Benji

No different than owners showing their new Charger or Challenger at old car shows, they do not belong there.

I've seen the brand new cars win trophies at car shows.

Fred

Benji

We always get a lot of PT Cruisers and Chrysler 300's at our Mopar shows. Don't know why, you can see those on the road every day and I really don't believe that spectators pay to come and see them but they're on display never the less.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Fred on October 31, 2012, 08:25:36 PM

Benji

We always get a lot of PT Cruisers and Chrysler 300's at our Mopar shows. Don't know why, you can see those on the road every day and I really don't believe that spectators pay to come and see them but they're on display never the less.

I think rocking a bone-stock 84 Aries-K would win me best of show...
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

1974dodgecharger

YOu guys got some crazy car show stories  :popcrn: :icon_smile_big:

My craziest are folks arguing about the new charger not being a charger and these argue with the dudes who have the 1st to 3rd gen charger.

Then I had guys argue about the folks who dont drive the new challenger or charger telling folks at the car shows that these have increased in value and they plan to sell them like the old charger/challys for over 100k in the future  :yesnod: ::) :icon_smile_big: