News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

666 Park Avenue

Started by Paul G, November 05, 2012, 07:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

That show is kind of freeky. Dont think I am going to watch it anymore.  :flame: :o
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

BananaDan

I lost interest five minutes into the first episode.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

F8-4life

Seen it and didnt hold my interest. I dont have cable so I get stuck with all this new junk on the public channals.. I usually just keep it on metv for the classics. I'll take mary tylor moore over this any day

hatersaurusrex

My wife watches it.   I'm pretty sure it was created via a conversation very similar to this:

Producer 1:  "Hey, let's make a show about rich good-looking young people doing rich good-looking young people things"
Producer 2: "TV is overrun with that crap.    We need to differentiate ourselves from the generic shitheap of fantasy programming that women lap up night after night, crushing their husband's soul by using his beautiful new 60 inch plasma to play 20 different versions of a spoiled rich bitch saying 'Oh my god, no you didn't!!! instead of something cool like football or shows about car repair."
Producer 1: "Well the teenagers seem to want to have sex with rich good-looking young monsters nowadays.  You know, like vampires and werewolves and shit.  Maybe we can figure out a way to mix the two together."
Producer 2: "Boom!   A spooky soap-opera!"
Both: "OMG WE'RE GENIUSES"
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: F8-4life on November 06, 2012, 09:38:13 AM
Seen it and didnt hold my interest. I dont have cable so I get stuck with all this new junk on the public channals.. I usually just keep it on metv for the classics. I'll take mary tylor moore over this any day

Mary Tyler Moore was smoking hot though... So that's not much of a stretch :)

Hotter:  Her in the MTM show or in Dick Van Dyke?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

JB400

Your right, there's hardly anything worth watching anymore, but Arrow seems pretty cool.

F8-4life

Yep she was gorgous in the Dick Van Dyke show, pretty funny too.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: BananaDan on November 05, 2012, 08:00:00 PM
I lost interest five minutes into the first episode.

I didn't last that long.

jb666

I've watched each episode, so far... I don't see it lasting, but who knows... Shows I thought would last for a long time disappeared.....

It's different , and they go a bit too far over the top...

JB400

I'm still waiting for shows like Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Bother, Pawn Stars, and all the spin offs to disappear.  It doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon.