News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chickens and Ducks and...

Started by hatersaurusrex, October 27, 2012, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

An old man was sitting on his porch one day when a young boy walked by carrying a roll of wire.

"What you got there?" the old man asked from the porch.

"Chicken wire!" the boy responded.

"What are you gonna do with it?" The old man asked.

"I'm gonna catch me some chickens with it!" The boy said with a huge smile on his face.

The old man exclaimed "Boy, don't you know you can't catch chickens with chicken wire?"

The boy just smiled and walked on down the street.   A few hours later he came back by, with a half dozen chickens tangled up in his chicken wire.    The man shook his head and laughed as he watched the boy walk by.

The next day, the same boy came by, this time carrying a roll of Duck tape.  The old man hollered again "Where you goin' with that duck tape, son?"

"To catch some ducks!" the boy shouted back.

"Boy, don't you know duck tape ain't made for catchin' ducks?" the old man chuckled down to the boy.  Again, the boy just kept walking by with a grin on his face.   About three hours later, here he came again, and this time he had several ducks behind him bound up with his duck tape.   Amazed, the old man scratched his head.  "Well, I've seen it all, now" He said.

The following day, the boy came by again, this time dragging a tree branch behind him.

"What you got now?" the old man asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Pussy Willow!" Said the boy.

The old man jumped up and said "Hold on son, I'll get my hat!"
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Paul G

Going to a party tonight. Hope I can remember this one.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#