News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Over one year and still...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, October 23, 2012, 10:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

No sale at all...it was set at 20k then 18k now at 15k or so he saids.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3310531131.html

JB400

I can see why.  Front wheels are too big.  Interior needs work. No ac.  Probably some rust.  Offer $10 g's and I bet he'll bite.

RallyeMike

A low price considering the battery is held in place by such cool pink wire.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TruckDriver

Gotta like the Boss 429 hood scoop on it too :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

plum500

I don't know about the price, but as far as looks I don't mind it. I would drop the front end a bit to tuck those wheels up under though.

moparguy01

the engine bay looks like hell warmed over, none of the gauges work except the temp, nasty old headers, crappy aftermarket seats, and a aftermarket shifter that doesnt even have the cover over it. He'll be lucky to get 8k out of that.

Iron Chef

Great...another cobbled up 3rd Gen owned by some dreamer who thinks it's worth 3 times more than it is.  ::)

I'll take his Hide-A-Way Headlights off his hands for $500 though.  :lol:
Most of your life should be "off the record."

Dino

Repaint and resto are apparently the same thing to this guy.  And many others...  :rotz:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

1974dodgecharger

When I first saw the car over a year ago when I was broke and he was asking 20k I was like ,'damn really' its nice a car only because of the black. In fact over a year ago his description read something like, 'complete rottissiere on this car, new paint, engine rebuilt, etc' but then he showed more pics on the 10th month of the engine bay and it looks like hell. I agree he is asking way too much in fact I wouldnt doubt what he is trying to do is get a 2nd gen charger once he can his 15k out of this 3rd gen charger.  ::)

Brightyellow69rtse

waay too much for that car. I agree the motor looks like crap.who paints a car and puts a junk yard looking motor in? The wheels look nice but I personally dont like them. He wanted 20k? Does he know its a third gen? Id say eight is top of the mark imo, but I dunno if I would go that high.

chargerboy69

Quote from: moparguy01 on October 24, 2012, 10:11:23 AM
the engine bay looks like hell warmed over, none of the gauges work except the temp, nasty old headers, crappy aftermarket seats, and a aftermarket shifter that doesnt even have the cover over it. He'll be lucky to get 8k out of that.

This for me too.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford