News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can you see this wing on this at 120+mph ??????????

Started by skip68, October 23, 2012, 07:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'm thinking he'd be buying a new trunk lid.   :rofl: :smilielol:   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ghoste

It doesn't work well with the lines of the car in my opinion but I don't own it so my opinion doesn't count for much.

JB400

It can't go that fast, he's on just rims.  Dimwit's Uncommon Build= DUB :eek2:

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Ghoste on October 23, 2012, 08:11:57 PM
It doesn't work well with the lines of the car in my opinion but I don't own it so my opinion doesn't count for much.

I dunno, it doesn't hurt its body lines either! :smilielol:

BBD

A383Wing

I can't think of anything to say for that picture

Bryan

1974dodgecharger

well it has not proven itself...remember when the 69 daytona came out people mocked it also until it 200mph on the track.

Mike DC

I doubt the wing would really be in any danger of coming off.  Not at that steep down angle. 

kab69440

There is a hole in the programming of Gran Turismo III. Adjusted properly, the Escudo- Pike's Peak version will stand on it's bumper and hit nearly 1,300mph on the Test Track straightaways.

I can't help but wonder if this guy thinks that will happen in real life with a big enough wing?...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Indygenerallee

QuoteThere is a hole in the programming of Gran Turismo III. Adjusted properly, the Escudo- Pike's Peak version will stand on it's bumper and hit nearly 1,300mph on the Test Track straightaways.

I loved that game especially that car!!  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

tcs69rt

Maybe add a wing to each door? That way it can jump and land perfectly unharmed each time....like the General Lee!
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

kab69440

Quote from: Indygenerallee on October 24, 2012, 08:52:32 AM
QuoteThere is a hole in the programming of Gran Turismo III. Adjusted properly, the Escudo- Pike's Peak version will stand on it's bumper and hit nearly 1,300mph on the Test Track straightaways.

I loved that game especially that car!!  :lol:

I loved II the best. III had better graphics, but the "feel" of the game was gone. I despise those stupid thumbsticks and being forced to steer with them.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

hatersaurusrex

The saddest thing is that someone did that to their car on purpose.

The bolt-on rice wings aren't near as bad as any wing put on a truck, though.   And yes, I'm including SRT-10 Rams.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

69rtse4spd

daveco

The important thing is the carbon fiber fuel door. ::)
R/Tree

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

bull

Ghoste

I hope the stereo can play really loud with lots of high watt bass.

HeavyFuel

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on October 24, 2012, 06:06:17 PM
The saddest thing is that someone did that to their car on purpose.

The bolt-on rice wings aren't near as bad as any wing put on a truck, though.   And yes, I'm including SRT-10 Rams.

I'm with ya on that.

"Does this wing make my ass look big?"         :smilielol:   Ridiculous vehicle.

JB400

Better stock up on those now, you'll wish you did later :2thumbs:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

UH60L

Looking at the wheels and wing, my first incliniation is that the thumping from the stereo and the one hand hanging over the top of the steering wheel would impede this thing from ever seeing 120mph.

(that or the fact that drive-by shootings just don't work at that speed...)

Sorry, but that's my first impression.  (well, that and "what toyota did he steal that off of?!)